New Pacific Order Reps Race

Scarlet Ellen Red

That may be true but these terms won't be part of it. At least not all of it. So, it was basically a hollow threat. That was obvious from the get go. Will it change the final outcome? Maybe not but it still shows the ineptitude that Karma brought to the table.

The ineptitude that brought them to crushing the NPO currently, yes I see what you mean.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still support these terms.. Eternal war for NPO is pretty much a dream come true as far as I'm concerned and we all know they could pay off any amount of reparations so it can never be only Karma held responsible for NPO's eventual disbandment.

o/ o/ o/

Then you have people like this backing it up? About the only kind of person you see hailing this as anything but garbage.

The ineptitude that brought them to crushing the NPO currently, yes I see what you mean.

Pffft, that was just sheer numbers. 500,000 idiots with baseball bats will eventually overcome 10,000 well trained, smart individuals with machine guns. This is just sad to see and if it is any indication of how Karma works together........god help them when they break up.

I still support these terms.. Eternal war for NPO is pretty much a dream come true as far as I'm concerned and we all know they could pay off any amount of reparations so it can never be only Karma held responsible for NPO's eventual disbandment.

o/ o/ o/

I say, it's funny that I see your statement regarding reps similar to those wherein people proclaim alliances can't be disbanded. If you work long enough, you should technically be able to pay off any amount of reps. Just an observation.

Pffft, that was just sheer numbers. 500,000 idiots with baseball bats will eventually overcome 10,000 well trained, smart individuals with machine guns. This is just sad to see and if it is any indication of how Karma works together........god help them when they break up.

Because we all know how easy it is on the political scene when most of them are treatied to those "well trained smart individuals."

Also I think everyone is looking forward to when Karma breaks up, though in a sense they already have except for the few fronts still engaged. Nobody wants a single super powerful bloc dominating the game anymore, and those that might are just afraid that they'll have to put some effort into being effective on planet bob instead of just signing with whoever is the top dog.

And you don't think that maybe the fact that there actually were "500,000 idiots" ready and willing to "overcome 10,000 well trained, smart individuals with machine guns" eludes to an obviously large case of 'ineptitude' itself? (I'd put money on 10,000 well trained, smart individuals with machine guns on beating 500,000 idiots with baseball bats btw.)

I say, it's funny that I see your statement regarding reps similar to those wherein people proclaim alliances can't be disbanded. If you work long enough, you should technically be able to pay off any amount of reps. Just an observation.

Exactly, I like the cut of your jib fine sir.

Funny you should mention being effective.....

I don;t care how you try to defend this. It was one of the worst moves ever concocted. Karma had a chance to finish what they started even the way they wanted to and they couldn't do it. This will end on NPO's terms now whether it is in a few weeks or months.

I don;t care how you try to defend this. It was one of the worst moves ever concocted. Karma had a chance to finish what they started even the way they wanted to and they couldn't do it. This will end on NPO's terms now whether it is in a few weeks or months.

In danger of failing to fill your daily subjectivity-o-meter quota?

I don't see Karma backing down, why would we have to? are NPO's allies going to object?

This war will not end on NPO's terms.

Yes they had a chance to finish what they started so they ended the war...wait what? It's really hilarious you think NPO will be dictating any terms at all at the conclusion.

This will end on NPO's terms now

Uhh.... Have you seen the war screen lately?

I can't believe people are so short sighted in seeing how close-knit the alliances fighting NPO are. Maybe if we disagreed on many things, the alliances would slowly let NPO have peace one by one. However, it is clearly not the case. If you don't believe me, I could kindly direct you towards the treaty web.

I don't see Karma backing down, why would we have to? are NPO's allies going to object?

This war will not end on NPO's terms.

Personally, at some point, I will personally object. the method would likely entail both propaganda and military action on my personal part. That's just me personally though. Not a massive blow but I might get enough mid and lower level nations to drive their alliance leaders crazy. :rolleyes:

But seriously, can we see which Karma alliance gov still think this is a good idea instead of the rank and file members of Karma alliances? I'd love to see who are the most hypocritical people on Planet Bob. I'll guess that *** is included in the pro-extra reps group given previous matters.

Uhh.... Have you seen the war screen lately?

I can't believe people are so short sighted in seeing how close-knit the alliances fighting NPO are. Maybe if we disagreed on many things, the alliances would slowly let NPO have peace one by one. However, it is clearly not the case. If you don't believe me, I could kindly direct you towards the treaty web.

:lol1:

The treaty web could crumble at the drop of a hat. Now more than ever. It'll be fun to see when it happens but plod along thinking everything is roses. I'm sure NPO is counting on it.

I'd love to see who are the most hypocritical people on Planet Bob. I'll guess that *** is included in the pro-extra reps group given previous matters.

What is so hard to understand about the fact that Karma nations and leaders do not subscribe to a single philosophy about the way Bob works. I still support these terms, but I've never seen any problem with the way NPO does things. I just liked being anti-them (and tbh I've always been more anti the NPO suck-ups that refused to compete and make this game interesting) because they were #1 and competition makes games more interesting. If the next new superpower on Bob doesn't get to exercise the same rights NPO did while they were in power I'll pity them for them for having to rule over the game in this horrible era.

:lol1:

The treaty web could crumble at the drop of a hat. Now more than ever. It'll be fun to see when it happens but plod along thinking everything is roses. I'm sure NPO is counting on it.

Your blindness to my point is sad but remediable. The treaty web holds all treaties. I pointed towards a particular portion of it which has been strong for quite a while and, as we have similar ideologies, is very likely to remain together for at least the period in which NPO is at war. Even if not, most of the alliances fighting NPO now can defeat the remnants by the time it would take to break apart the treaties holding them together. If you need anymore insight, feel free to ask.

I'm not sure what NPO's trying to do. They've got two options, either trust those attacking them or just rot in peace mode and get to the point where they are probably not going to be able to ever escape the debt they will pile up.

Trust them? Give them a reason for trusting you...and if it was one or two people fine, possible...but its every Tom, Dick and Harry in there too

For NPO, situation remains the same...why should they come out?

If they do:

1. Get !@#$ beaten out of them.

2. Offered harshest terms ever.

Basically, they have nothing more to loose if thats your best offer. They have everything to gain...you want them to trust their enemies? That includes alliance(s) who have already broken that trust.

Edited by shahenshah

Trust them? Give them a reason for trusting you...and if it was one or two people fine,possible...but its every tom dick and harry in there.

If I were NPO I'd be more concerned about giving them a reason for showing any mercy.

Personally, at some point, I will personally object. the method would likely entail both propaganda and military action on my personal part. That's just me personally though. Not a massive blow but I might get enough mid and lower level nations to drive their alliance leaders crazy. :rolleyes:

But seriously, can we see which Karma alliance gov still think this is a good idea instead of the rank and file members of Karma alliances? I'd love to see who are the most hypocritical people on Planet Bob. I'll guess that *** is included in the pro-extra reps group given previous matters.

Did you object to the harsh reps given out in the war of the coaltion? no? then why are you going to speak out now? These reps are only building up if NPO wants them to.

Trust them? Give them a reason for trusting you...and if it was one or two people fine, possible...but its every Tom, Dick and Harry in there too

If they do:

Basically, they have nothing more to loose if thats your best offer. They have everything to gain...you want them to trust their enemies? That includes alliance(s) who have already broken that trust.

One will lead to eternal war and the other won't. Same choice they offered FAN.

If they do:

Uh, after that they then get a chance to rebuild. If not, they don't. Both choices suck for them, obviously, but fighting it out, taking terms, and then being able to move on is far better than a war with no forseeable end.

Well it's not like these were forced upon NPO or anything. They have chosen this route after all.

Of course it was forced on them they didn't concoct these reps and volunteer to pay them. Karma did as an ultimatuum and now its backfired because they are spiraling out of control.

OK while you keep saying that, NPO still keeps getting pounded and terms will still be offered anyway. Does it change the final outcome at all? No? K.

It changes how people see our new overlords. Vindictive, ruthless and brutal are words that spring to mind.

Did you object to the harsh reps given out in the war of the coaltion? no? then why are you going to speak out now? These reps are only building up if NPO wants them to.

Show me a post where anyone in NPO says they genuinely want these terms. Karma made this.

Edited by Alterego

Of course it was forced on them they didn't concoct these reps and volunteer to pay them. Karma did as an ultimatuum and now its backfired because they are spiraling out of control.

It changes how people see our new overlords. Vindictive, ruthless and brutal are words that spring to mind.

I fail to see how it's backfired at all. Instead of us assuring NPO's destruction, we allow them to do it to themselves. Seems like a pretty good way of accomplishing my vision of Karma.

That may be true but these terms won't be part of it. At least not all of it. So, it was basically a hollow threat. That was obvious from the get go. Will it change the final outcome? Maybe not but it still shows the ineptitude that Karma brought to the table.

If the reps get too big which will take a while, they could be reduced or capped, not dropped. Either way NPO screwed itself over not only because the terms will still be harder but also by prolonging the war longer than it needed to be for them.