RADical Announcement

dude you just posted what you said in the ARES announcement... way to be original :P

Well, at the time, I thought both announcements were basically the same, so deserved the same response. Apparently the only difference is that this one's genuine :)

Thank you to all the friends of both RAD and Avalon who posted their support of the this peace announcement. :wub:

Avalon wishes to thank RAD for the classy and fun fight, it is always nice to go an entire war without anyone on either side degenerating into nastiness. We all are influenced by those with whom we interact, and in this case we can safely state that Avalon is better off having met RAD even if it took a conflict to introduce us. B)

A personal special thanks from myself out to Penkalaland for assistance with this treaty. A combination of affairs of state, battlefield operations, and personal matters had conspired to keep me very busy and he offered too take the burden of working out so many details both here and throughout the war. It is most appreciated.

Good luck in your endeavors, RAD.

And we shall continue seeing you on the battlefield, Avalon o/

Indeed ^_^ , too bad we did not get to face off at an earlier time in the conflict when we could have tangled with more of Dark Templar. Unfortunately NS ranges being what they are it is mostly a slightly boring narrow-band skirmish. :gun:

Edited by SyndicatedINC