<schills> Dude

I tried.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently my above posted confused Baseballer.

<baseballer790[NSO]> WTF dude

<baseballer790[NSO]> oh nevermind

<baseballer790[NSO]> I re-read your post

<Gopherbashi[MCXA]> lol

<baseballer790[NSO]> Please post something else saying that I wasn't expelled, just that, it's kind of confusing

To reiterate;

Baseballer. Not expelled. From MCXA.

Happy now, BB?

Baseballer has asked me to post and confirm that he was not expelled (nor was his expulsion requested), which I'm sure you will take as a sure sign that he actually was expelled and I'm lying to you in order to further some secret evil conspiracy.

Trust me, it's really the best thing I have to do with my time.

Damn it. Right when I was about to post logs of you saying so, you come here yourself. >:(

I tried.

Yeah, you really should $%&@ off. All you are doing is trying to start drama that doesn't need to be started. You're both acting like middle school girls to be frankly honest. All baseballer wants to do is not have stupid, drama inducing rumors surrounding him. You are attacking him over a stupid grudge.

Random, isn't putting your time with us in that context kind of a slap to the face?

Although I can understand the cheap lawls you're setting an early claim to, the implication you're giving about us if frankly flawed and incredibly rude, imo.

At least give us some credit.

I am not sure how anything I said in regards to my time in the NSO could be considered a slap in the face. My words in regards to baseballer could be seen as insulting to the NSO I guess, but it wasn't my intention.

I left the NSO for reasons that are my own and I did so with no hostility or ill-will. I still believe in the NSO and what you are doing and nothing has changed there. I will leave you to find out the merit of your new member on your own.

I am not sure how anything I said in regards to my time in the NSO could be considered a slap in the face. My words in regards to baseballer could be seen as insulting to the NSO I guess, but it wasn't my intention.

I left the NSO for reasons that are my own and I did so with no hostility or ill-will. I still believe in the NSO and what you are doing and nothing has changed there. I will leave you to find out the merit of your new member on your own.

It's all I ask.

So who is ahead in the "getting kicked out of alliances for being annoying" race. Schills or baseballer?

I believe King Death 2 has got both of them beat, but schills definitely has the advantage over baseballer...

edit: I need to learn to read more than the first page of a thread before I reply <_<

Edited by Draztikus

Just to really clarify...

New Sith Order does not check references on new applicants. We do not go to other alliances to ask them about the nature of service of the applicant. We simply ask that applicants not be on a ZI list and recite our oath.

Our alliance is quite a bit different than any other alliance in CN. Time and time again we have had members who have had what some would call shady pasts and who have absolutely thrived in NSO. Often the issue that these members had is that their former alliance was substandard, where NSO has satisfied their passion for being in a glorious alliance. I'd explain more but frankly I have better things to do. If you'd like to know more, come join us.

New Sith Order

So who is ahead in the "getting kicked out of alliances for being annoying" race. Schills or baseballer?

Any more threads like this and Schills will be adding another to the list. <_<

I'm starting to feel the same way I do just before I tell my kids to "go to [their] !@#$@#$ rooms."