Formula One

Franz Ferdinand

Interview with Jack Highland, Curristan Motors Manager

"I think we are one of the underdog teams but we will give every race the best we have got and hopefully we will do well. This will be a tough season for everybody as its the first season and we mustn't crack under pressure and try to capitalise on any other teams mistakes."

Lawrence Anzovin:

"Good God, I'm nervous. There's so many things that can go wrong today, and the last thing is for this to just fall apart. I've heard of the crazy crashes that go on in this sport, and to be honest, the last thing I want is to be in one of those. Alvonia motorsports takes pride in off-road events, and this is one of the few events I've done on a road. Our engineers are good, but they're not able to make an indestructable car. If we wanted one of those, then we could've just gotten one of those Balde economy cars ADI makes. But today's do or die day." At this, the pit manager comes up, says "Interview's over" and tells Lawrence to gear up.

OOC: The race shall start in twenty minutes, anybody interested in the race progress, please join #f1 where I shall post up-to-date information on the race progress.

OOC: Real-life time? Most people cannot post at any time for this kind of thing you know...

Edited by JerreyRough

Round Two: Curristan Grand Prix

f1.bra.gif

Welcome to the Vladimir Ilyich Lenin Circuit outside the Curristan Capital Jakirata for the second round of Formula One. The weather is hot and sunny with temperatures of 20 degrees celsius. The track surface is dry and driving conditions are normal.

_44189892_gall4_getty.jpg

The race is soon to start so we will now speak to a few drivers.

Jack Highland - Manager of Curristan Motors

"After our performance at the Rebel Grand Prix, we expect to do well in front of our home crowd today. However, being on our home track does not guarantee success today. We must be on our guard and i have very high confidence in my two drivers to do well today."

OOC: Sorry for the lateness, couldn't post the past 2 days due to Shavuot. IC:

It was a bright day in Beirut, the sun was out and it was the perfect day for a race and awards ceremony. On the podium were Al-Fasari (1st), Frentzen (2nd), and van Prussia (3rd). A few rather scantily clad women were a few feet from the podium, awards in hand. Though, they would not be the ones giving those awards out. Indeed, somebody more notable would. Then from the shadows, the Prime Minister emerged. Bearing a grin on his face, Lavo handed out the awards, congratulating each of the victors. When he got to an astonished Al-Fasari, Lavo gave him a special message. "You have made all of us very proud today. After getting out of hell, at our first international race ever, you shined through and clenched the top. You have earned my deepest respect, and I bid you and your brother the best of luck in your future races." Al-Fasari graciously accepted the award and the comment, and with that Lavo left. The RA's first ever F1 race would be remembered not only by it's success, but by how much the country appreciated hosting the event.

You are too late to submit a team, yet you can still claim an open track.

OOC: Alright.

IC: Viniland would like to submit a track:

Current Track Location: Edmonton, Nova Coimbra (OOC: RL Alberta; use San Marino Grand Prix as base)

New Track Name: Circuito Giuseppe Farina