GRL is currently #1

SpiderJerusalem

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we'll see GRL try to sell out his friend Environment soon enough then :v:

Thanks for giving me a laugh.

o/ GRL

(I'll probably sig that too)

Are you implying that at one point that was true? :ph34r:

im pretty sure before GWI, that when GR reached 5 points, the planet was supposed to reset, to simulate a nuclear holocaust in which case the world would be uninhabitable, but i think he changed it because after the first nuclear war it was almost at that after like 2 days lol

but then again, ive never heard anyone officially tied to the planet say it was true, only what seems to be rumors

I for one take offense to the recent actions of GRL. I speak officially for Sparta in saying that we will not stand idly by while GRL acts in such a manner towards Sparta. There are many in Sparta who wouldn't mind giving GRL a good curb stomp. Watch your back GRL...

I for one take offense to the recent actions of GRL. I speak officially for Sparta in saying that we will not stand idly by while GRL acts in such a manner towards Sparta. There are many in Sparta who wouldn't mind giving GRL a good curb stomp. Watch your back GRL...

just nuke GRL

wait, maybe you shouldnt

GRL is ruining the game.

The most impressive thing is, GRL did it all without any treaties.

Economical disaster for months. I thank thee, Holy Admin, for granting me Radiation Clean-Up.

With it steady at 5.00, I still see massive daily profits. The cap as it is now just makes nuclear winter a mild inconvience. *shrugs* I guess I see GRL as a mostly benevolent overlord.

The most impressive thing is, GRL did it all without any treaties.

With it steady at 5.00, I still see massive daily profits. The cap as it is now just makes nuclear winter a mild inconvience. *shrugs* I guess I see GRL as a mostly benevolent overlord.

You see it as such. I've caught rumours of its charter. Article IV cites that they encourage first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth strikes with nuclear weapons.

just nuke GRL

wait, maybe you shouldnt

Resistance is futile... Nuking it only makes it stronger! OUR WEAPONS ARE POWERLESS!

These are not the GRL's we are looking for, move along, move along.

I know what you're thinking, is it 45, or 50? Well, frankly I got so excited I lost count myself. So I have to ask you a question, do you feel lucky punk? Well? DO YA?!

***WARNING!!! LOG DUMP!!!***

<GRL> I'm in your spot, eating your #1s

<Sparta_Official> I'll be back!

<GRL>I'll make [sparta] an offer he can't refuse

***Log dump: Over***

Oh, I've got one. A Spartan, a Paradoxian, and a Mostly Harmless guy go into a bar. GRL looks up and says, "Get the $#@! out of here."

May the GRL be with you!