Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving Announcement

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have actual members of the old Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving in our alliance and he doesn't? I don't know. We're just as amused and bewildered as anyone else.

"And he doesn't" Are you emplying I'm leading this alliance? Hahahahahahahah. Also friend just because you have old members of this alliance does not mean you are the real GOONS. You just use the same acroym as us! And a simler flag.

Edited by GOONS

One thing this GOONS has going for them is that unlike TotalGOONS, they did arrive by the graces of the NPO in an obvious PR stunt. One thing they don't have going for them is that unlike TotalGOONS, they contain no actual goons; just some guy without a sense of humor.

1. Learn to grammar.

2. You weren't in cn goons, and don't have an SA account. This is confirmed by both you and old cn goons gov.

3. You did this because we denied your application for being a retard

1. Learn to grammar.

2. You weren't in cn goons, and don't have an SA account. This is confirmed by both you and old cn goons gov.

3. You did this because we denied your application for being a retard

I do believe kind sir, it was suggested by one of your leaders to join but since idc about SA it was a laugh now move along.

This is me hoping someone brings back Shark Week and levels you and this abomination.

We could bring back a carefully-targeted version, perhaps? Round up a posse.

I have no position in ODN government, and so cannot speak for them, but to the best of my understanding a state of war persists between ODN and the Order of Neutral Shoving. Anyone claiming their mantle may wish to take that into consideration.

Just so everyone's clear, this prize exhibit here has spent the last couple of days being generally laughed out of town while trying to persuade the new GOONS that he's gonna make a comeback with the old GOONS somehow. Also he wants 404 to come back and lead his new alliance, and was after banned member's email; we would wait with bated breath but, ya know, too busy s!@#$%*ing.

For anyone not clear:

Goon Order of Neutral Shoving - Old GOONS; disbanded by its last Optimus Prime Minister. Don't exist no more.

Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - New GOONS; awesome, existant and from outer space.

This joker - a reroll whose NS is actually pretty much too low to be declared on. Gutted? I was.

I have no position in ODN government, and so cannot speak for them, but to the best of my understanding a state of war persists between ODN and the Order of Neutral Shoving. Anyone claiming their mantle may wish to take that into consideration.

Lucky GOONS won't suffer the unfortunate fate of OONS. :awesome:

I do believe kind sir, it was suggested by one of your leaders to join but since idc about SA it was a laugh now move along.

I don't understand this post. Who suggested you to join what?

Fame already? I can't wait till someone reforms \m/ or something its gonna be a bigger laugh then this.

This isn't fame. This is the public laughing and throwing tomatoes at you.

That is true. Goon Order of Neutral Shoving never negotiated peace. So the AA is technically still at war with around 7 alliances.

Just so everyone's clear, this prize exhibit here has spent the last couple of days being generally laughed out of town while trying to persuade the new GOONS that he's gonna make a comeback with the old GOONS somehow. Also he wants 404 to come back and lead his new alliance, and was after banned member's email; we would wait with bated breath but, ya know, too busy s!@#$%*ing.

For anyone not clear:

Goon Order of Neutral Shoving - Old GOONS; disbanded by its last Optimus Prime Minister. Don't exist no more.

Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - New GOONS; awesome, existant and from outer space.

This joker - a reroll whose NS is actually pretty much too low to be declared on. Gutted? I was.

If you lie about me trying to bring back 404 I will be forced to get logs and make you look like a fool. :)

I don't understand this post. Who suggested you to join what?

This isn't fame. This is the public laughing and throwing tomatoes at you.

That is true. Goon Order of Neutral Shoving never negotiated peace. So the AA is technically still at war with around 7 alliances.

Be gone I don't like your Sadism in this thread!

Lucky GOONS won't suffer the unfortunate fate of OONS. :awesome:

That would be ONS, surely? Except, as I'm sure you realized, I stated it as I did to make quite certain no-one thought ODN had any problem with the new GOONS. Also hi, how are you?

If you lie about me trying to bring back 404 I will be forced to get logs and make you look like a fool. :)

let me help you out

<GOONSBaBy> The plan for tomorrow is, Delcration of reformation, no existance, reformation. GOONS has not stopped being there ever since it was created.

<GOONSBaBy> We declare that all old grudges and wars are null and void and do not wish to contiue fighting

<GOONSBaBy> We just want to grow,expand and have fun.

<GOONSBaBy> Forums most be set up.

<GOONSBaBy> Must^

<GOONSBaBy> IRC, etc

<GOONSBaBy> But we can worry about that later

<GOONSBaBy> This must be clear to everyone I'm not a leader just a member doing what needs to be done.

<GOONSBaBy> What was that 404s email again, we need him to lead.

<GOONSBaBy> No doubt once he's back GOONS will grow