Question to Poison Clan

magicninja

7 nations have was. Even if it was copy pasted, they would be writing in in past tense. Eg. SRPN is protectorate of PC=/= SRPN was protectorate of PC. see the difference?

How many typo's do you see in nation bio's and on these forums? How many times have you seen us cancel the protection of California? Yeah.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many typo's do you see in nation bio's and on these forums? How many times have you seen us cancel the protection of California? Yeah.

Comeon mhawk, the "was" is no typo. How many times do we see TPF cancel protection on the forums? also why would small AA's even tell TPF they had protectorate with , that it was cancelled. I think it there is probably no diplomatic contact between you guys anyways.

Comeon mhawk, the "was" is no typo. How many times do we see TPF cancel protection on the forums? also why would small AA's even tell TPF they had protectorate with , that it was cancelled. I think it there is probably no diplomatic contact between you guys anyways.

I suppose us being in contact with them consistently pre war and during this incident just didn't happen because you saw a "was" and choose to ignore all the other nation bio's and the wiki.

I suppose us being in contact with them consistently pre war and during this incident just didn't happen because you saw a "was" and choose to ignore all the other nation bio's and the wiki.

Only 1 nation bio against 7. We know how often Wiki's are updated, its never a best guide. If you were in contact pre-war the didnt decide to put thre pixels up for you?

Only 1 nation bio against 7. We know how often Wiki's are updated, its never a best guide. If you were in contact pre-war the didnt decide to put thre pixels up for you?

They are a GP, not OPP. Y'all know that, twisted is the one that signed them.

This is a raid. It is not a spiteful attack on TPF. TPF is giving us a good war for the most part and I hope it keeps up.

Hopefully you can see why tech raiding our 18man protectorate would be taken as "spiteful". Especially in the context of

[22:40] <+Desperado`> syrik, raiding california?

[22:40] <+Desperado`> wtf is up with that?

[22:41] <+[syrik]> You guys are hiding in peace mode... had to attack something

[22:41] <+Desperado`> pretty lame

[22:41] <+[syrik]> The people of Schenanigans willed it.

Hopefully you can see why tech raiding our 18man protectorate would be taken as "spiteful". Especially in the context of

[22:40] <+Desperado`> syrik, raiding california?

[22:40] <+Desperado`> wtf is up with that?

[22:41] <+[syrik]> You guys are hiding in peace mode... had to attack something

[22:41] <+Desperado`> pretty lame

[22:41] <+[syrik]> The people of Schenanigans willed it.

mhawk, you may not be around long enough, but most of the old TPFers know that syrik is sarcastic on IRC. Its near impossible getting a straight answer out of him.

I disagree with tech raiding completely, and the target chosen by PC was quite obviously not a coincidence. If California was not involved in the conflict or had cancelled their protectorate, then they should have been left alone.

According to their bio's they are no longer a protectorate and we raided them.

TPF protection is irrelevant at this point ... so, while I strongly disapprove of alliance level raiding and therefore I think this action is a disgrace, it is no worse than several similar occasions in the past, whether the protectorate has been formally dropped or not. Your protectorates are effectively independent alliances at this point since you can't protect them in any way.

Tech raiding is all well and good IMO....but this is obviously done just to spite TPF...if you can't see that you are most likely mentally impaired, in denial, blind or a combination between the 3.

Also...why only have one person attack their top 5 nations...but have 3 attacking lower down nations at a time?

Seems pretty cowardly to me imo.

Also...why only have one person attack their top 5 nations...but have 3 attacking lower down nations at a time?

Seems pretty cowardly to me imo.

Because their top 5 nations have a whole 25 nukes total on top of a formidable 0 WRC, 0 AADN and 2 FAB!

Damn right, we wouldn't dare touch that.

Perhaps they should have sought out an alliance that is actually capable to protect them?

They were highly capable of protecting them at the time it was signed, which was a very long time ago.

Also, tech raiding a protectorate and established alliance? That's pretty low.

I think its sad that Poison Clans delusional anger is so deep that when they can't attack us they decide to attack one of our protectorates.

Or maybe we fought back more than they expected, so they needed their precious pixels back. Seeing as they couldn't take them back from TPF, they decided to hit someone we protected.

This entire action is despicable.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

Well, yes. But things changed, and they were just sitting there hoping for the best?

Are you suggesting that whenever a protector is attacked, the protectorate should unilaterally end relations and try to find a different protector? Nobody in CN would stand up for people who are that quick to abandon those who have defended them.

Are you suggesting that whenever a protector is attacked, the protectorate should unilaterally end relations and try to find a different protector? Nobody in CN would stand up for people who are that quick to abandon those who have defended them.

its called going to war with your protector, and in this war if you fought for 3-4 days small alliances are guaranteed white peace.

Are you suggesting that whenever a protector is attacked, the protectorate should unilaterally end relations and try to find a different protector?

Not whenever, but when the protector is likely to get pummeled into dust; and will not see peace in months to come (If I can get away with this assumption for the sake of the argument). Even after the war is over the protector is damaged so badly it wouldn't be able to offer any protection.

Deducing from that it would not be illogical to seek protection elsewhere.

Edited by Asdrubael Vect

Not whenever, but when the protector is likely to get pummeled into dust; and will not see peace in months to come (If I can get away this assumption for the sake of the argument). Even after the war is over the protector is damaged so badly it wouldn't be able to offer any protection.

Deducing from that it would not be illogical to seek protection elsewhere.

If that was the case, perhaps. However, I feel that protectorates are, to some degree, a mutual pact, and that in your case, given that the majority of CN is honorable and doesn't randomly attack people in an AA (which, apparently, may no longer be true), the protectorate should help in the rebuilding of the protector.