The Official 'I Hate TPF' Thread

Roadie

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate TPF, I hate the misleading sigs. I do believe NPO is Karma's Most Wanted.

Hopefully this thread can stay a bit more light-hearted than the others.

Want to touch my nukes?? :awesome: They aren't the WRC variety.. but they do cause mutations \oo/

I hate TPF because Mhawk ignored me in Valhalla's chan :(

Don't worry Kage.. he's so popular with the other side, he doesn't have time for any of us anymore :P

If everybody hates TPF, how does that make them the most wanted? Wouldn't that make them the least wanted?

I see wut u did thar and I like it. I'll see to it personally that your application is accepted. :D

TPF doesn't feed it's members. They say a proper phoenix is always hungry. But I looked in Mhawk's kitchen window the other day, and the entire government was in there, feasting on our food. Then when I asked him about it, he blamed Slayer and said that change would be coming soon. Yeah right, he's gained 30 pounds since he joined. )):

-Bama

Yeah right, he's gained 30 pounds since he joined. )):

-Bama

He's gotten complacent. I appreciate you informing me of this. Now we can arrange a mutiny. :ehm:

The burning rubble is ours! All ours!

TPF doesn't feed it's members. They say a proper phoenix is always hungry. But I looked in Mhawk's kitchen window the other day, and the entire government was in there, feasting on our food. Then when I asked him about it, he blamed Slayer and said that change would be coming soon. Yeah right, he's gained 30 pounds since he joined. )):

-Bama

But But but.. but .. did he like the ribs? :P

He's gotten complacent. I appreciate you informing me of this. Now we can arrange a mutiny. :ehm:

The burning rubble is ours! All ours!

Let's push him out of the bunker, he's such a big target. We can say it was an accident. Well, if we can fit him through the bunker door.

-Bama

Let's push him out of the bunker, he's such a big target. We can say it was an accident. Well, if we can fit him through the bunker door.

-Bama

Mebbe we can get our enemies to widen it with a cruise missile. <_<

TPF keeps me in tech dealing slavery.

They exploit me for their own perverse purposes.

And they keep handing me money to kill Mushroom people!

TPF keeps me in tech dealing slavery.

They exploit me for their own perverse purposes.

And they keep handing me money to kill Mushroom people!

I'll talk to hawk about a slave-swamp. Mebbe I can get him to let you take over this sweet Minister of Complaints gigs.

Edited by Roadie

OMG MY EARS ARE BLEEDING HELP ADMIN! HELP!

My assistant has been a little slow recently. When he gets there with the welding goggles, kick him in the seeds for me.

Also, I always like that logo. What's not to like about a grenade?

TPF stopped nuking me right before I reached 1 mil casualties, and they are making me wait a few more days before I can declare again.

You had better not surrender before I get to attack again!

I may be able to help you with this. Nation link, please?

I fear I'm too sober to properly handle my duties at this time. Running the Ministry of Complaints is an extremely demanding position that requires an intoxicated MoCkerist.

brb. :lol1:

S - You've got a lot to learn about heckling! We've been doing this for years and never did it drunk...

W - Who knows, maybe that's what we've been doing wrong the whole time!

Statler_Waldorf.jpg