New Alliance; New members Guaranteed Admin spot

LeonardoDaVinci

We have started a new Alliance,Order of the Frizzy Frogs, and are extremely dedicated to forming a powerful alliance. Everyone must start somewhere, and so we start. However, without your support we cannot even get off the ground. Please consider our alliance.

Come start something new and actually be a ruling member of an alliance, currently we only have 3 members and are also in the process of drafting a constitution. Also any new ideas for how the alliance should be run will be taken into consideration.

Ruler Name: LeonardoDaVinci

My Nation: Kannapolis

Alliance: Order of the Frizzy Frogs

Feel free to message me with further questions.

If we can get 20 members initially, I think we'd be off to a good start. If you don't have an alliance already, please join this one, the more people that step out on a limb the more powerful the nation will be, and you won't have to be a low ranking member in these other alliances. Eventually we would benefit more from this, please consider.

Edited by LeonardoDaVinci

It's good that you made two announcements for this. Most alliances only make one, which is why they fail. Now that you have two, you're off to a flying start.

That, and he posted three times in a row in this topic.

Your enthusiasm is great! I agree with the suggestion of joining an alliance and figuring out how things work, before making this leap. If you don't do that though, perhaps you can find a protectorate. That is pretty common for alliances starting out, to find a larger alliance to both protect them and to help them get on their feet, give them guidance and advice etc.

Good luck :)

We have started a new Alliance,Order of the Frizzy Frogs, and are extremely dedicated to forming a powerful alliance. Everyone must start somewhere, and so we start. However, without your support we cannot even get off the ground. Please consider our alliance.

Come start something new and actually be a ruling member of an alliance, currently we only have 3 members and are also in the process of drafting a constitution. Also any new ideas for how the alliance should be run will be taken into consideration.

Ruler Name: LeonardoDaVinci

My Nation: Kannapolis

Alliance: Order of the Frizzy Frogs

Feel free to message me with further questions.

Maybe you should join my alliance instead! :D

We'll call it (the Order of) Conventional Pandemonium

ConPan or VentEmon or OnalIum for short.. (but I like Tionalium)

Edited by Johjima