New Sith Order Announcement

To end confusion how about you protect the word Vox? Anyone with the word Vox anywhere in their name/alliance/nation bio is under protection. :P

No seriously best of luck to VD. Though this may be the first time I ever root for VD in well... anything... :lol1:

Edit: Forgot to hail NSO! :o

o/ NSO

o/ NSO

o/ NSO

Edited by Wu Tang Clan

Vox means "voice" in Latin, so it's just a coincidence. I have no idea what Dei means though...

Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, Vox populi, vox Dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit.

or

And those people should not be listened to who keep saying the voice of the people is the voice of God, since the riotousness of the crowd is always very close to madness

Which would then shorten to just Vox populi vox Dei or the Voice of the people is the voice of God which in turn used to justify that popular opinion is always right. The shortened term made me ask if there was a connection.

Vox populi by itself is just The Voice of the People,... Vox Dei in turn is the Voice of God.