The Traitors List

doctorrodders

This is the place to publicly humiliate individual nations for abandoning their alliance in their time of need, and crossed over to fight for the enemy. It is a list of all those who feel that Infra > Honour

Please PM me with the nations needed to be added, and I shall add them

Edited by Doctorrodders

This is the place to publicly humiliate individual nations for abandoning their alliance in their time of need. It is a list of all those who feel that Infra > Honour

Please PM me with the nations needed to be added, and I shall add them

What are you talking about? If you mean a place to "mark" people who surrender (though I dispute that they would be traitors) then there is a surrender topic, as well as a POW AA.

So your not slightly pissed off with nations who abandoned thier alliance to fight for the enemy? And no, I am talking about individual nations who deserted their alliance just before war broke out to fight for the other side, or to save their infra

Edited by Doctorrodders

So your not slightly pissed off with nations who abandoned thier alliance to fight for the enemy?

I'm slightly pissed off at nation rulers that have such a refined lack of wit as you.

If you seriusly want me to add them to the list, then please PM me with a link, and a detailed disrciption of what they have done. I want this list only for those who have fled their alliance and joined the enemy

I apoligise for my spelling

Also, amazingly, this post is not ment to be witty. Not all of us are as good with words as you, so if you could refrain from pointing out the obvious, I would apreciate it

Edited by Doctorrodders

How about we don't ostracize people any further. These people know what they did, and their shame should be enough. Word travels fast enough without publicly humiliating them. This is just disgusting to see.

Sounds like someone needs to be added to the list.