Soldier Announcement

It was announced a short time ago that Soldier would no longer be supporting the Dark Fist black senate candidate. It was just shortly after the start of the war that most of soldier’s government left, this is not to place blame on any faction of soldier, I myself have supported our stronger ties to TPF over our ties to Dark Fist, however I due believe that you can be friends and still remain on opposite sides of a war. Dark fist was there for soldier when there was nothing to gain from us, I believe the total aid sent to soldier from Dark Fist was 180 million. I am honored to fight beside The Phoenix Federation, but I will not ignore what Dark Fist has done for us, and while there is little I can do to mend the past, and in our current state little I can do to offer a more promising future, I can do two things, first and for most apologize to the government and members of Dark Fist, second repeal the mistake made at the start of this war, as long as soldier is in the black sphere we will be supporting the Dark Fist candidate. This will mean nothing to many, but I hope our friends in Dark Fist can forgive our mistakes of the past.

Dodger, Chancellor of Soldier

Excellent, I'm glad we can restore ties and remain friends after the war.

OOC: Now can I get unbanned from your channel? :P

Yea, just pm me and tell me how to unban you

This I can support even if SCM told me that NOIR had nothing to do with politics and wars. <_<

it really doesnt.. its ODP all optional

I am glad soldier took this path.

<3 darkfist

Edited by draov

Yeah I know but there were more declarations in the name of NOIR then I thought I'd see this war.

But we didn't fight as a bloc. Had you joined NOIR, it would not at all impact on your ability to enter this war on the side of your choosing nor your ability to fight in this war, nor your relations with other NOIR signatories.

In fact had you joined NOIR, you would have probably been aided by other NOIR signatories who chose to remain neutral to the war.

And this demonstrates perfectly, that it is not a political and war bloc. Which obviously doesn't mean that individual alliances within NOIR are not allowed to wage war...