Orion/Invicta/NX Joint Announcement

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see that our alliances could come to terms.

... Uh, sorry about attacking some of your guys after the time of issue of this declaration. Messages to stand down were a bit late in coming.

If it's any consolation, the Invicta nation I was attacking won the battle (at 70% to 30% odds too I might add - sheesh).

When we must fight, it's always good to fight an honorable opponent; and even better to see that carried over into the aftermath of the battle. For the way they fought and their willingness to stand by their friends and honor their treaties, Invicta and Nebula-X have my respect.

Congratulations to all.

o/ Peace

-Tiberivs,

Executive Triumvir of TAB

Edited by Tiberivs

So, who's up for heading to the bar and getting drunk while everybody else on the planet continues to fight it out? :P

To the bar!

o/ Invicta

o/ NX

o/ purple

o/ TCB

o/ Orion

Here's to peace!

So, who's up for heading to the bar and getting drunk while everybody else on the planet continues to fight it out? :P

Ill take you up on that offer ;) I could use a drink.

Glad to have peace.

o/ TCB and all her allies

Edited by Israeli Land

Let this be the first in a long line of honourable exits from this war.

Hail Invicta.

I guess this sucks for the other alliances that had already exited previous to this one, eh? :P

Congratulations on a well fought battle, you've honored your allies and done yourselves proud.

Edited by William Blake

header.png

Hello, my name is TeamColtra of Geeks Paradox, from Cor Aut Mors. We have been asking for peace throughout this entire war, and we would like to formally congratulate you for showing that you CAN have a peaceful resolution to this war.

To show our gratitude for coming to a peaceful resolution, we extend our hands to help pick up any of your nations that have taken heavy tolls by offering tech "at cost" to any nation who approaches us asking for it (this is good for both sides).

Furthermore, we would like to make sure that if there is anything we can possibly do to help out that we do so, please contact myself, any senator, or NathanHale (our Alliance Voice) and we will do everything in our power to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your good show... We are glad you were able to find a peaceful resolution and now you can rebuild.

Stop posting your standard propaganda post in every surrender topic.

Anything else than a white peace wouldn't fit in this situation. Every involved alliance did a good fight, and while there were no mercy on the battlefield, there was much honor outside. I have much respect at these alliances on the side of Hegemony. Although facing a large numerical superiority they fought without even thinking to complain. They entered the war with pride, and they leave the war with pride. And they deserve to do so.

Invicta, Nebula X, although I didn't fight anyone of you directly, I have to say it was a pleasure to have opponents of your category. May your alliances soon return on old numerical strength. The moral strength is already on an all time high.

I am happy to see Invicta exiting this conflict in a way they deserve, white peace for an honorable alliance.

All the best in your recovery process!

Kudos to ORION for having taken on the big guy with courage, and congratulations on achieving white peace from NPO, maybe NPO will hop on the trend-wagon those days.