A terrible attack

King Kevz

Helzan military Cruise Missile launching place

"Warning, warning this facility has been over run by insurgent forces, all security forces are to head to sector seven where the main forces is gathered,... Don't look surprised I can see you on camera". *Rat tat tat!!!*. "Oh come on now don't shoot the cameras they are expensive to replace you know, anyway where was I ah yes. All security forces report to sector seven immediatly".

Security personal ran from here to there than back to here to collect what they had forgotten to pick up to take to there and for some reason no one brought any access codes to unlock the ermergency doors and thus before the fighting had even started the rebels had managed to unleash a total of fifty cruise missiles aimed at different areas in the Eastern Reich with the thought of revenge for the deaths of the Helzan soldiers in their minds. The missiles would arc over and slam into the territory of the Eastern Reich aiming for maximum carnage and destruction. The second salvo was being prepared as the time went by.

OOC: This is serious by the way this really is a poorly thought out attack on the Eastern Reich by rebels.

Helzan military Cruise Missile launching place

"Warning, warning this facility has been over run by insurgent forces, all security forces are to head to sector seven where the main forces is gathered,... Don't look surprised I can see you on camera". *Rat tat tat!!!*. "Oh come on now don't shoot the cameras they are expensive to replace you know, anyway where was I ah yes. All security forces report to sector seven immediatly".

Security personal ran from here to there than back to here to collect what they had forgotten to pick up to take to there and for some reason no one brought any access codes to unlock the ermergency doors and thus before the fighting had even started the rebels had managed to unleash a total of fifty cruise missiles aimed at different areas in the Eastern Reich with the thought of revenge for the deaths of the Helzan soldiers in their minds. The missiles would arc over and slam into the territory of the Eastern Reich aiming for maximum carnage and destruction. The second salvo was being prepared as the time went by.

OOC: This is serious by the way this really is a poorly thought out attack on the Eastern Reich by rebels.

OOC: You dont have my permission. If your nation wants to attack mine then so be it, we will go to war, but this insurgency is ignored.

OOC: You dont have my permission. If your nation wants to attack mine then so be it, we will go to war, but this insurgency is ignored.

OOC: What the hell!! Your permission? I don't need your permission to launch an attack I can attack if I so please also how do you ignore an insurgency in my own nation?

OOC: What the hell!! Your permission? I don't need your permission to launch an attack I can attack if I so please also how do you ignore an insurgency in my own nation?

OOC: Is this an attack by the Helzan? If it is I will will answer it. You cant RP a rebellion in someone elses nation without their permission. And you dont have my permission.

OOC: You don't need permission to declare war and he can RP an insurgency in his nation to his heart's content.

OOC: he said its an attack on me by rebels, which he is controlling OOC:

OOC: Ah sorry about the confusion. The insurgency is happening within my nation Helzan, been meaning for it to happen for some time now, and they have captured the missile silos within my nation and then they have launched my cruise missiles at your nation. Ok.

OOC: Me thinks King Kevs is acting rediculous. Attacking a nation in defence of the Slavorussians, whiel that nation is of many Slavorussians. Balkende's RP seems good, and the Slav issue was handled well.

OOC: Hey im not acting stupid its those darn rebels.

OOC: his rebels are attacking you

derpa

OOC: thats clear now. Also this seems like a personal vendetta.

IC: The launch of several cruise missiles from the Helzan have been detected heading for the Eastern Reich just as the nation is in defensive preparations. The news is rapidly released to the public, and worldwide.

Edited by Balkenende owns

Official Statement of the Eastern Reich

"We are now under attack by what is beleived to be a state sponsered group of rebels within the Helzan. If the Helzan cannot control these rebels, who are supposedly acting apart from the government, then we will remove them. The Helzan is given 48 hours to surpress these attacks against our nation, and the internaitonal community is called apon to act on the issue as well."

Meanwhile, the Helzan missiles begin to hit cities in the Eastern Reich. Hundreds of civilians tune in as updates are sent out rapidly. The danger was never real, the missiles did not have the range and simply fell into the ocean before reaching the borders of the Eastern Reich. The scare does not change the defensive policy of the Reich , however and calm returns to the rebuilding region.

Edited by Balkenende owns

Helzan officals were taken by complete surprise when the cruise missiles were launched at the Eastern Reich from their silos and they immediatly attempted to reach the silo commander but found their connections cut and so instead had a courier take a message to the silo as fast as possible whilst they waited to see what the response from the Eastern Reich would be. Outside the offices the courier quickly ran to his sled and kicked off as fast as possible however, what he did not notice was the snow ski's that came racing out after him with armed men onboard.

Inside the silo the doors had finally been opened and fighting was now breaking out throughout the facility as security personal and rebels engaged one another with small arms, close combat and grenades. The rebels knew they were on a limited time as the main Helzan army forces would soon head to the silo to take control however, they defiantly wouldnt be in time to stop the first salvo from hitting and probally couldnt stop the second either. Now all the rebels did was hold off and wait to see what damage they would be able to inflict.

Report: We have knocked out 11 Helzan Cruise missiles

OOC: Um how and what with? Considering it can't be a SDI system as they only work on nukes and it has already been ruled SDI's and their like only cover your nation from attack not others.

EDIT: Actually nvm lets roll with it no need for more arguements.

Edited by King Kevz

OOC: I dont kno if I understand all the RP guidelines perfectly but you dont even have 50 cruise missiles in-game so how could that be RPd? If I am wrong, then sorry. :blush:

OOC: Well supposedly there is no limit to cruise missiles as it doesnt make sense for a nation to have barelyy enough to fit in a single modern cruiser than for a whole nation. However, I dont agree with an unlimited amoutn so Im taking what I have and multilpying it by ten thus giving me 250 cruise missiles.

OOC: Well supposedly there is no limit to cruise missiles as it doesnt make sense for a nation to have barelyy enough to fit in a single modern cruiser than for a whole nation. However, I dont agree with an unlimited amoutn so Im taking what I have and multilpying it by ten thus giving me 250 cruise missiles.

OOC: If that is in the subject of navy (cruisers) you dont have that either. I'm just learning the ropes of all the RP rules and what not. This is a good learning experience. :D

OOC: If that is in the subject of navy (cruisers) you dont have that either. I'm just learning the ropes of all the RP rules and what not. This is a good learning experience. :D

OOC: Nope I don't have any navy vessels just saying 50 cruise missiles is about the right amount found in a modern cruiser , guessing here. Oh crap for that matter do I even have the range for a 1996 cruise missile to go from Antartica to Northern Russia?

ooc: I restarted my computer and the Helzan goes to war with the East Reich, I didn’t expect this. Also Serbia cannot shoot down the cruise missiles. Joint SDI and missile defense have to be rped before.

OOC: true however, I think we might need to do some editing as I can't seem to find any 1996 cruise missiles with the needed range.

OOC: true however, I think we might need to do some editing as I can't seem to find any 1996 cruise missiles with the needed range.

You would need some kind of ICBM, I'm not sure how logical it would be to tip ICBM's with conventional warheads, but you could try that. Or since the routine has already been set by sumer and sargun, if you both agree this is a failed rp it can be retconned.

OOC: The war is between Helzan rebels and the Eastern Reich (who hasent struck back yet).

I'm not sure why you pointed that out... again, but ok?