A terrible attack

King Kevz

You would need some kind of ICBM, I'm not sure how logical it would be to tip ICBM's with conventional warheads, but you could try that. Or since the routine has already been set by sumer and sargun, if you both agree this is a failed rp it can be retconned.

I'm not sure why you pointed that out... again, but ok?

OOC: I can't stand ret conning once something happens it happens no going back. However, Eastern Reich if you could edit your post to say that my cruise missiles failed to reach your land and instead ended up splashing down in the ocean it would be appreciated.

OOC: I can't stand ret conning once something happens it happens no going back. However, Eastern Reich if you could edit your post to say that my cruise missiles failed to reach your land and instead ended up splashing down in the ocean it would be appreciated.

OOC: This is agreeable. I like most of your RPs, but I'm glad to see this particularly strange one change for the better. I'll edit my post.

OOC: This is agreeable. I like most of your RPs, but I'm glad to see this particularly strange one change for the better. I'll edit my post.

OOC: Cool I have been wanting to start a RP with a band of rebels as I felt a 100% loyal population to a 17 year old girl was a bit far fetched and with your nation popping up in land that Helzan soldiers had helped to fight to defend it fitted perfectly. just stupid rebels need to learn to read the manuals >.>

OOC: Cool I have been wanting to start a RP with a band of rebels as I felt a 100% loyal population to a 17 year old girl was a bit far fetched and with your nation popping up in land that Helzan soldiers had helped to fight to defend it fitted perfectly. just stupid rebels need to learn to read the manuals >.>

OOC: HAHAHA. Yea, but I'm glad they didn't. :lol:

OOC: HAHAHA. Yea, but I'm glad they didn't. :lol:

OOC: Oh really... <_<:P

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Dranagg is quite worried about these rebels appearing to the North so close to the winter season of Antarctica. More so by the fact that the BZ-RK, who have retired to their winter strongholds, might think the rebels targets, and go after them without any care to political constraints.

If the Helzan see any BZ-RK units operating in the area we ask them to please notify the Dranaggan government immediately.

Perhaps the Helzan should better guard their missile launch sites.

Arctica will not be taking any action in relation to this incident unless one or more of these rogue missiles is detected intruding on our airspace. In that case, our participation will be limited to intercepting the missile(s) and badmouthing the Helzan and their inadequate security measures.

*Official Helzan international response*

"Our apologies for the security threat generated by the loss of control of our missile silos. We are unsure who the rebels are or where they got their equipment from however, please be re assured that we will have control of the full silo complex within an hour or two and that the security control room is already under our control so no more missiles can be launched"

If Helza does not offer a reasonable explanation on this event, we will be forced to safeguard the continent, and deal with him personally.

Safeguard the continent? How exactly does someone safeguard all of Antarctica?

Inside the security section of the missile silos

"Commander sir we have some serious problems sir in the lower sections of the silos. We have reports that our forces have run into the rebels elite forces and they were wearing strange armour we have never seen before and using weapons which we have also never seen used by well anybody" reported one of the commanders men. "What the hell are you talking about soldier! Pull yourself together and show me what the hell you mean" replied the commander who was soon made speechless when he was shown the pictures of the attacking rebels.

Just then their screens switched off before all turning on again with all of them showing the same image of a man that seemed smugly in the knowledge that he had won.

kane.jpg

"Greetings soldiers of the Helzan you may not know of us, in fact I would go so far as to say not even the High General knows of our existance but her father does and let me give you a warning to take to her. The Brotherhood returns"

The power then went out through out the whole silo and by the time the soldiers had got it back the bodies of the Black Kabal soldiers had been removed and only the other rebel corpses remained, a report was sent immediatly to the High General's office along with a copy of the warning.

Edited by King Kevz