64Digits Annoucement

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#1- 64Digits will never merge with any alliance(s) that would abandon its allies in times of great need.

This is not your allies time of need, it is their time of death. The only other option from death is surrender.

This is not your allies time of need, it is their time of death. The only other option from death is surrender.

Good to see Karma isn't going to pursue the forced disbandment of alliances, I could have sworn that was one of the reasons for this war in the first place.

Good to see Karma isn't going to pursue the forced disbandment of alliances, I could have sworn that was one of the reasons for this war in the first place.

Surely a war of this scale won't end without surrender. Maybe. Doubtful.

OOC but...aren't people in need at times of death as well? If I get shot and I'm dying in a puddle I hope my friends don't get up and say "meh, he's done let's go for a beer"

IC, bring it

Surely a war of this scale won't end without surrender. Maybe. Doubtful.

I was being sarcastic, you said it's their time of death, which would mean you don't want them to exist anymore, which is equivalent to forced disbandment.

Death is inevitable, everyones time comes at some point and you will never see us surrender!

If i was in your shoes i'd take a look around you! Things are not always as they appear.

BG.

So, you quote a reply from a member which happens to be fighting on the Karma side, interpret his reply to your own satisfaction regardless of any logic, twist it as if he's the official voice of Karma which just made a statement, all toppled with a poor brand of sarcasm.

Tell me, what exactly is the point of this?

So, you quote a reply from a member which happens to be fighting on the Karma side, interpret his reply to your own satisfaction regardless of any logic, twist it as if he's the official voice of Karma which just made a statement, all toppled with a poor brand of sarcasm.

It's been done numerous times to myself, I figured I'd give it a whirl.

TWiP audition?

Seriously, Mogar, that's like interpreting James Dahl as the spokesman for NPO.

Edited by Schattenmann

Logs

-------

The discussion referenced (you will notice there was never any mention of peace there) - http://!@#$%*.com/m57b061ac

I figured I would save us another topic on this and just post here:

In reference to these logs regarding a merger between 64D, UF, and IRAN, I, as president of United Foundation, ended talks with IRAN and by the tone of this OP, 64D isn't interested. I thank all parties involved for an entertaining evening discussing this, but this is not the right direction for United Foundation at this time.

Thanks,

Kyle Smith

President

United Foundation