64Digits Annoucement

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I quite agree with the stance of the OP.

The attitude of those on the other side claiming to be searching for peace needs a bit of help. If you want peace, try negotiating with the people who you attacked, instead of those alliances who are defending.

I demand because of your stance that you burn off half your warchest in protect by buying land ^_^

When're you gonna nuke me again? nevermind :(

Yea, I just looked at your chest. Ouch. You can have some canned beets if your citizens need them though, I got plenty (but they're all green :( )

Yes, I quite agree with the stance of the OP.

The attitude of those on the other side claiming to be searching for peace needs a bit of help. If you want peace, try negotiating with the people who you attacked, instead of those alliances who are defending.

I just finished speaking with HoT about this, but please do not speak as though you are adequately informed regarding these events. Karma was informed 64D was interested in peace. We spoke with 64D, and they were brought into the room, wherein they made it clear they were not actually interested in peace. They were then asked to leave. They inquired as to what terms they would get, then declined. We asked them to leave again. They again failed to leave, so we were forced to compel them to.

Forgive us for committing the heinous crime of listening to their comrade in arms, believing they were interested in peace, and having the audacity to offer it to them. We will not commit such a transgression again.

Yea, I just looked at your chest. Ouch. You can have some canned beets if your citizens need them though, I got plenty (but they're all green :( )

If it's any consolation, my people now make .24 dollars more after nuking me the second time than when you did the first. Now to go collect some taxes :ehm:

64Digits I fought against you a number of times in TDSM8 and every time was an honor and a pleasure. You are class A cats and fun to fight. You also have big balls, and we liked big balls. So good luck lads, keep up the good fight and if I see you out there on the battlefield I'll toss you a salute.

To IRAN, that's low. $%&@ off.

zoom zoom zoom. Props on that awesome burn at the end.

I see my name and therefore must quote you for no other reason. :)

As to the OP -

I expected nothing less of 64Digits. You guys always were a class act when it came to fighting in wars. HoT might not have been the most well liked person, but when it came to defending his allies he was there. I'm happy to see that honor still lies in 64D with Magicman.

IIRC - Magic and I nuked Tyga in the last war together. Good times. :)