An apology to the world

Ogaden

Lately my temper has gotten the better of me and I have found myself a bit more combatative than I would have otherwise been. In fighting trolls, it's gotten to the point where I've myself been accused of trolling, something I never thought I would be accused of.

I would rather not this be my legacy, so I apologize for any offense I may have caused.

I cede the field of battle to all of you, my verbal weapons hammered into ploughshares.

Edited by James Dahl

Lately my temper has gotten the better of me and I have found myself a bit more combatative than I would have otherwise been. In fighting trolls, it's gotten to the point where I've myself been accused of trolling, something I never thought I would be accused of.

I would rather not this be my legacy, so I apologize for any offense I may have caused.

I cede the field of battle to all of you, my verbal weapons hammered into ploughshares.

Water under the bridge mate, every good troll will tell you, nothing is ever serious. . .

Unless you don't pay the toll, and then you'll be under the bridge as well.

This isn't exactly directed at me, but I sorta assumed there were some kind of unwritten troll guidebook that included the above post in it. . . maybe there aren't? Iffin it doesn't exist, someone aught to write it.

Thank you for elevating yourself above those who simply post to incite angry reactions. I would like to apologize to you for calling you a troll in light of this revelation, some of your recent posts which are constructive and positive, and my recent conversation with you. You have interesting insight and now you can express it in a polite manner.

Good luck to you.

I was going to say stop telling people to declare on you because it was getting kind of old, but at least you realized it

That wasn't actually to get a reaction out of people, I was just tired of not having any defensive wars. I can see how it could be seen as troll-ey though.

Yeah, though I suppose this is something of a development past that. I was wondering if anyone would remember.

Sometimes it isn't enough to just be civil, you can still attack people in a civil manner.

I'm giving up attacking, at least verbally.

Edited by James Dahl

Good on you mate, it's always good to calm down, step back and take a breather. I myself don't post very often here, mostly because the open world forum can drive me insane through all the trolling and heated arguing

Edited by Stylesjl

Good show..I believe you and even though it isn't to me, I hope the apologies are accepted.

There are worse things to be than a troll... namely the victim of one. I feel like being called a troll is like being called a cheater in a game you're good at: it's bound to happen eventually. Though it is good that you don't wish to relegate yourself to trolldom entirely.