The un-involved

This little rant was originally started in another part of the forum. I have re-started it as a new topic so that you will understand how we are affected by your all out war with each other.

Bare with me while I move the quotes that were said over to here in their entierty. (I'm not any sort of a computer guru, but I will do my best)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Scew it, here's the link This post has been edited by Cerberus: Yesterday, 10:29 PM

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...5180&st=140

Who the hell invited Obama Bin Laden to play CN?!?!? He's the only retard I know that can get that many nations to break that many treaties, and cause this much anarchy.

And thanks for all the nukes, those of us not involved are suffering greatly as well. Who's gona pay OUR reparations? Will it be you NPO, or you Valhalla. Might it be Umbrella, IRON, Poison Clan, or you Kronos....I think not. So thanks to all of you from all of us for screwing up our little worlds, the little guys, the innocent, the uninvolved. We did nothing to start this war, yet we suffer because of it.

You know, I wasn't aware of it at the time, but now I know how the simple farmers felt while we marched across their fields in Fallujah, looking for an invisible enemy, and stomped all over their new crops. I am now, as they were then. Thats what it feels like because of you all.

Cheers you retards,

YOS,

Cerberus

Semper Fidelus/Semper Paradus

Always Faithful/Always Ready

That post I guess?

Cybernations GRL: As serious as a farmers crops.

You need a cool event like this: 4/25/2009 - 5/25/2009

Your closest advisor has died and you need to find a replacement, someone who you can trust to lead both you and your nation in the right direction. Option selected. See Current Response. Option 2: Appoint a prominent environmentalist. 2 points of improvement to environment.

Cybernations GRL: As serious as a farmers crops.

You need a cool event like this: 4/25/2009 - 5/25/2009

Your closest advisor has died and you need to find a replacement, someone who you can trust to lead both you and your nation in the right direction. Option selected. See Current Response. Option 2: Appoint a prominent environmentalist. 2 points of improvement to environment.

I got the same event, too bad it doesn't effect GRL.

It could be worse ... it's CAPPED at 5. The last big war got the 'real' global radiation level up to ... what was it, 15 or so?

I wonder how many alliances are NOT chucking nukes at everyone.

I got the same event, too bad it doesn't effect GRL.

True, but the +2 environment enabled me to purchase 7k additional soldiers which is kinda handy right now.

I also have two other events with a total of -$8.00 citizen income so it was nice to get a positive event for a change. :P

It could be worse ... it's CAPPED at 5. The last big war got the 'real' global radiation level up to ... what was it, 15 or so?

I wonder how many alliances are NOT chucking nukes at everyone.

It got up to 78 from what I recall.