DoS from the United Commonwealth of Nations

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, all 3 of the nations I'm fighting are in anarcky :( .

That was quick = ODN sucks at war :\

haha.

THREE UCN NATIONS WERE ON ME and they needed to nuke me to get me in anarchy.

and the guy who nuked me even did it before ground attacks, which means that he didn't do ground attacks >_>

Damn, all 3 of the nations I'm fighting are in anarcky :( .

That was quick = ODN sucks at war :\

To be fair, all three are at war with at least three of your nations as well.

Nevertheless, good coordination. :)

DarkFox, CN won't let us send ingame PMs while the war is on or I would have said howdy before! You snuggled Venizelos too hard after update and I just snuggled you but I think I snuggled you too hard...are you going to snuggle me back nao?!? :awesome:

The decommissioning of Snuggle Denial Initiative (SDI) would greatly increase the amount of love shown between you and Darkfox :wub:

haha.

and the guy who nuked me even did it before ground attacks, which means that he didn't do ground attacks >_>

I can say the same about the 5 ODN nations on me.

/me snuggles the ODN even harder.

Well, I exchanged shots with Shilo today. I came off worse in each and every exchange! :rolleyes:

Curses to your impregnable armour! :D

And we salute how you go about things. Classy.

Edited by O-Dog

Would the ODN please not ask me to surrender by arguing that we will lose anyway. It will not go down well of various reasons.

1. Treaties mean something to us, and I read the FEAR MADP carefully. There is no clause stating "unless you are scared in which case you can run away." So, for better or worse the ODN will get as much pain as I can give them.

2. If losing really mattered, why did the UCN, an alliance of 1.5 million strengh, attack a sanctioned alliance. Think about this. FEAR, wolfpack, and UCN are far weaker than the ODN. Do we necassarily expect victory? No. Were not in this for victory. We're here because honour and friendship demands it, and my nukes will make sure that honour is upheld and defended (from my 5 mile deep bunker of course)

3. But above all this there is a far more fundamental reason. I bet Popsumpot $3 million CN that he would bail before I did. Can't lose face on that one can I?

Bunnies>infra

I can't remember if I've posted here yet.

In case I haven't, I expected nothing less of you UCN; you've always been one of my favorite alliances and I look forward to your prosperity on the other side of this thing.

I don't get the bunny thing though. :P

Would the ODN please not ask me to surrender by arguing that we will lose anyway. It will not go down well of various reasons.

1. Treaties mean something to us, and I read the FEAR MADP carefully. There is no clause stating "unless you are scared in which case you can run away." So, for better or worse the ODN will get as much pain as I can give them.

2. If losing really mattered, why did the UCN, an alliance of 1.5 million strengh, attack a sanctioned alliance. Think about this. FEAR, wolfpack, and UCN are far weaker than the ODN. Do we necassarily expect victory? No. Were not in this for victory. We're here because honour and friendship demands it, and my nukes will make sure that honour is upheld and defended (from my 5 mile deep bunker of course)

3. But above all this there is a far more fundamental reason. I bet Popsumpot $3 million CN that he would bail before I did. Can't lose face on that one can I?

Bunnies>infra

Well, our SDIs are making sure that you will only achieve 10-25% of that honor.

Edited by Mr.Shadow

Well, I exchanged shots with Shilo today. I came off worse in each and every exchange! :rolleyes:

Curses to your impregnable armour! :D

And we salute how you go about things. Classy.

The Kingdom of Shintoa is very grateful for the generous supply of war bonds in the midst of the war. Our employees at the Royal Warbonds Office were surprised at first that the population of Dogtonia felt the need to supply our fight - against their own nation - with 2 million yens, but the donations were gratefully accepted nonetheless.

That said, the talks of the two commanders on the side of the battlefield have been a pleasant experience for His Majesty. His opponent revealed to be a well mannered and educated character, the generous people of Dogtonia can feel priviledged to be ruled by such a person.

haha.

No i was just too lazy to do it the old fashion way. Also the reason I didn't do ground attacks was because I was attacking the people who hit me. I am sorry i neglected your snuggles and I will endeavor to make sure you don't feel lonely

DarkFox, CN won't let us send ingame PMs while the war is on or I would have said howdy before! You snuggled Venizelos too hard after update and I just snuggled you but I think I snuggled you too hard...are you going to snuggle me back nao?!? :awesome:

YAY thank you for the super snuggle. I will try to give you one :)

Edited by darkfox

Bunnies>infra

what i sent you was this:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3853/messagei.jpg

i also sent it to all of the nations i am at war with.

that was one message... i'm not pushing you to surrender.

ii was just informing you that individual surrender terms are out if you're interested.

i don't get why you make it so personal <_<

what i sent you was this:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3853/messagei.jpg

i also sent it to all of the nations i am at war with.

that was one message... i'm not pushing you to surrender.

ii was just informing you that individual surrender terms are out if you're interested.

i don't get why you make it so personal <_<

Well if its not personal then why did you send it to me? :)

Well if its not personal then why did you send it to me? :)

He sent it to everyone he was fighting, as did most (if not all) of the nations on our side. We just wish all our opponents to be aware that there is a way out, should they choose to take it.