This one is quick and simple.

Ingredients

Rabbit Meat off the Bone

One egg (beaten)

Onion (if you want Crunch)

Breadcrumbs

Salt and Pepper

Method

Course grind your rabbit meat and put it in a bowl.

Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Add finely chopped onion now if you want a crunchy texture to the finished burger.

Add some bread crumbs and mix well (use your hands you get a better mix that way) add a little beaten egg and mix again.

The object is to get the rabbit meat to bind together so it will stay as one piece when it is cooking. Not too wet and not too dry.

If the mixture is too dry add a little more beaten egg or if it is too wet add more breadcrumbs or rabbit meat.

When you are satisfied that your mixture is correct you can proceed to the burger making stage.

You can just grab a handful of the mixture, roll it into a ball between your palms and press it flat on a board.

But by far the easiest way to form the burger is to use a Burger Press as this gives an even uniform result every time and if you are making a lot of burgers it will save you an awful lot of valuable time.

Now you have your bunny burgers cook them in the normal way.

Grill or barbecue them turning once or twice during the process.

ooh by the way love your sig ....

i hope UCN is nice and tight , FEAR is getting kinda loose .

:gag: Thats a little bit in bad taste Comrade ;)

Posts like these makes me loose my faith in mankind.

Well don't, everyone makes commits slip up from time to time...whats important is whether one learns a lesson from that slip up ;)

Edited by Cataduanes

:gag: Thats a little bit in bad taste Comrade ;)

Well don't, everyone makes commits slip up from time to time...whats important is whether one learns a lesson from that slip up ;)

Good point, which is why I'm not holding ODN responsible for anything being said in this thread.

Also, I look forward being devoured by our new Orange Overlords.

Says the 12k nation in peacemode.

what can i say i fight when i am ready . or when i am needed . it will be when i am ready since i am not needed .

i hope UCN is nice and tight , FEAR is getting kinda loose

P.S. OOC just a little trash talk nothing personal meant , my sincerest apology if it was taken as anything but a slighty off color jest with no personal insult meant to either of the brave alliances ...

hey what can i say i am a former marine i tend to take the low road with insults way to often . again my apology if i offended . but please take the post with the good natured humour i meant it in .

Edited by lazyox

what can i say i fight when i am ready . or when i am needed . it will be when i am ready since i am not needed .

P.S. OOC just a little trash talk nothing personal meant , my sincerest apology if it was taken as anything but a slighty off color jest with no personal insult meant to either of the brave alliances ...

hey what can i say i am a former marine i tend to take the low road with insults way to often . again my apology if i offended . but please take the post with the good natured humour i meant it in .

Perfectly fine, just get out of peace mode to receive your snuggle :)