Joint Soldier/Terra Prime Announcement

Septer

Needless to say they didn't issue a DoW in hoping to fly under the radar and protect their smaller players and avoid an alliance war themselves. Well we can't have that now.

This is complete rubbish that you have fabricated out of nowhere. We knew that we would be fighting, regardless, that's why we decided to help out friends in PC. Have fun fighting us soldier. We :wub: you too.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is complete rubbish that you have fabricated out of nowhere. We knew that we would be fighting, regardless, that's why we decided to help out friends in PC. Have fun fighting us soldier. We :wub: you too.

Ok if that is so then I apologize but if you were gonna help out PC you shoulda just issued a DoW. It wouldn't have changed much and everyone woulda loved you for hitting TPF. -_- As it is you didn't and well it looks kinda fishy.

To our honourable foes, we hope to conduct this war with complete honour and to show you every respect. If any CCCer falls short of that, I would like to know immediately. :) We pray both side acquit themselves admirably.
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by BlakeStreet

So much for honor.

At least I can rebuild my War Memorial twice as big when the glowing stops.

So much for honor.

Just for clarification BlakeStreet is from The Forsaken Ones, not a CCC member. We at the CCC received first strikes too...so you have company ;)

0/

Just for clarification BlakeStreet is from The Forsaken Ones, not a CCC member. We at the CCC received first strikes too...so you have company ;)

0/

o/ CCC may you stay honorable and a worthy foe :D

sorry about the mixup from Firkked - his kids keep him deprived of sleep :P

I would like to apologize for mistakenly implying that CCC was the originator of such a heinous act as using a first strike nuke, as my Emperor Septer stated "it was late and I was tired".

After this war is over I would like to personally meet with CCC leaders to make amends for my coarse and inaccurate behavior.

I would like to apologize for mistakenly implying that CCC was the originator of such a heinous act as using a first strike nuke, as my Emperor Septer stated "it was late and I was tired".

After this war is over I would like to personally meet with CCC leaders to make amends for my coarse and inaccurate behavior.

We certainly appreciate these thoughts :) . But, it was an honest mistake; and, given the assumption, probably an appropriate response (you didn't really say anything derogatory - just pointed out that you were nuked). I'm certain all of us have done worse, in our day. :lol:

As far as I can see, this has been a clean and well fought competition on all of our fronts. And we're certainly glad to have had to the opportunity to meet each of our worthy opponents, Soldier and Terra Prime certainly not the least. :)

Here's to an enjoyable - and, hopefully, relatively painless - contest for all. And may we both come out for the better in the end.

o7

I also just want to make a blanket statement, not casting any aspersions or whatnot. If you have peace negotiations you'd like to conduct, please don't message individual nations of the CCC. Please deal only with our .gov. I'd be happy to put you in touch with our MoD and MoFA for you.

Thank you.

So much for honor.

I'm sorry but you have a strange understanding of honour, sir.

And firkked, what is the point of a nuke? And what makes firing it at all (giving it that terrible "first strike" title) heinous at all?

Edited by Jens of the desert