Joint Soldier/Terra Prime Announcement

Septer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you just once post a comment that isn't trolling? This just isn't the Vanguard I know... <_<

I would hardly call what Balsamic Vinegar posted "trolling," Suv.

magicninja, this was our chance to meet on the battlefield, and you wasted it? I'm just disappointed.

I would hardly call what Balsamic Vinegar posted "trolling," Suv.

I know, Revanche, it's only trolling when the other side does it. And CCC isn't doing too well at the moment, iirc, so I doubt Soldier and Terra Prime will have a lot of trouble with them.

I know, Revanche, it's only trolling when the other side does it. And CCC isn't doing too well at the moment, iirc, so I doubt Soldier and Terra Prime will have a lot of trouble with them.

OOC: If you consider it trolling, report it, and let the mods sort it out. I've got a sneaking suspicion his post was well within the rules, though.

To our honourable foes, we hope to conduct this war with complete honour and to show you every respect. If any CCCer falls short of that, I would like to know immediately. :) We pray both side acquit themselves admirably.

The challenge is well met sir, should the membership of your alliance be unable to show the same composure and grace you bring here I will contact you immediately.

Should any TPer fail to abide by the same honor and respect you pledge to us then contact me immediately as well.

Let's show 'em all how to fight with honor and decency!

Can you justify this?

Poison Clan Protectorates were apparently asked that their top nations help in the fight against TPF. Needless to say they didn't issue a DoW in hoping to fly under the radar and protect their smaller players and avoid an alliance war themselves. Well we can't have that now.

@Revanche hey if I had an alliance that was as prominent with the strength you guys have I would've loved nothing more. However, I have to work with what I have and work within our limits. ^_^

On another note I had a lot of fun with Dutchy and THD last night in the forsaken channel. Both fighting well and honorably. We've made a gentlemen's pact not to nuke eachother so that they might have a chance. :P

The challenge is well met sir, should the membership of your alliance be unable to show the same composure and grace you bring here I will contact you immediately.

Should any TPer fail to abide by the same honor and respect you pledge to us then contact me immediately as well.

Let's show 'em all how to fight with honor and decency!

QFT! I agree! :)

SoldierFlag.jpgTPFlag.png

We at Soldier and Terra Prime know that we have a duty and honor to protect our friends in the OPP family.

So under article IV Section 4 of the OPP treaty

Both Soldier and Terra Prime will Declare War on the Christian Coalition of Countries, The Forsaken Ones and White Tree in defense of TPF, because CCC Declared War on TPF and on TFO & WT because they have attacked TPF without provocation or even posting a DoW (for shame).

Signed for Soldier

Magicninja - Chairman

Signed for Terra Prime

Septer - Emperor

Just thought I'd tell you, 4 nations attacking TPF to help out PC is hardly worthy of a DoW...

I'd have been laughed out of town for posting that.

We at Soldier and Terra Prime know that we have a duty and honor to protect our friends in the OPP family.

So under article IV Section 4 of the OPP treaty

Both Soldier and Terra Prime will Declare War on the Christian Coalition of Countries, The Forsaken Ones and White Tree in defense of TPF, because CCC Declared War on TPF and on TFO & WT because they have attacked TPF without provocation or even posting a DoW (for shame).

Signed for Soldier

Magicninja - Chairman

Signed for Terra Prime

Septer - Emperor

Septer! Much love and thank you all in Terra Prime and Soldier for the support.