So Poison Clan. NAP?

mhawk

I'm still waiting on an answer on this one mhawk. I'll let anyone in TPF cover it actually.

To those cool in TPF (mainly JBone), lets lose some lose some infra together :D

The answer is our dmofa apparently wasn't clear enough the intent in his first treaty. However I feel the wording on it is clear, if you attack you're breaking the treaty. Of course it is rather semantics given the recourse for breaking a treaty is war? I was mostly just curious enough given my many talks with pc gov regarding if they wanted to go to war lets just cancel the thing the right way and be on an honest footing. To those questions I was always told CTB had every wish to work out a different relationship with PC/TPF. Twisted was at least always honest in his one tracked mind at revenge for slayer telling him to shutup.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer is our dmofa apparently wasn't clear enough the intent in his first treaty. However I feel the wording on it is clear, if you attack you're breaking the treaty. Of course it is rather semantics given the recourse for breaking a treaty is war? I was mostly just curious enough given my many talks with pc gov regarding if they wanted to go to war lets just cancel the thing the right way and be on an honest footing. To those questions I was always told CTB had every wish to work out a different relationship with PC/TPF. Twisted was at least always honest in his one tracked mind at revenge for slayer telling him to shutup.

All warfare is based on deception ~ Sun Tzu

Besides mhawk, you can't honestly say that you and your alliance don't want to war us. We are natural enemies.

Besides mhawk, you can't honestly say that you and your alliance don't want to war us. We are natural enemies.

I can honesty say I didn't want to war you guys. I could have made rubble out of you guys when we had you completely isolated, but for the sake or our members ic/ooc friendships I sought other means to reduce the animosity.

All war could be based on deception, however it speaks volumes about one when all they seek is war over all else.

...it speaks volumes about one when all they seek is war over all else.

Many years we have sought over all else that legendary pot of gold which lies at the end of the rainbow, in a glorious far away land where countless bunny rabbits roam the eternal green pastures to the sound of the dreamlike lullabies sung by a thousand pink clams.

But failing to find that we had to make do with all-out nuclear war instead.

I can honesty say I didn't want to war you guys. I could have made rubble out of you guys when we had you completely isolated, but for the sake or our members ic/ooc friendships I sought other means to reduce the animosity.

All war could be based on deception, however it speaks volumes about one when all they seek is war over all else.

Well then your thoughts don't reflect that of your alliance. TPF has wanted a nemesis since it was created. We found one in Atlantis. Sadly they broke apart before we went to war. Slayer turned PC into your new nemesis, and TPF into ours. We did all of your members a favor by declaring war before TPF disbanded. Sorry if that doesn't satisfy you, but satisfying 235/236 is within an acceptable margin of error.

If you didn't notice, I wasn't making an arguement about honor. I was addresing the concerns of legality.

Also, we didn't "break" the pact. We made it null and void.

Make no mistake, this is not a "no war" discussion. It is the dishonorable way that PC choose to get their war. Once again suggesting a DoW on a alliance you have a active NAP is honorable is insane. Not that a war should or shouldn't happen.

Seriously? Yes and go burn their fields why you are at it. It's a game. :lol:

We did all of your members a favor by declaring war before TPF disbanded. Sorry if that doesn't satisfy you, but satisfying 235/236 is within an acceptable margin of error.

TPF will not disband. For all your koolaid drinking rapster crap, we are by far the stronger alliance for we have something to live for outside of the petty hate required to sustain PC.

TPF will not disband. For all your koolaid drinking rapster crap, we are by far the stronger alliance for we have something to live for outside of the petty hate required to sustain PC.

Just remember, before a Phoenix can rise from the ashes...it's needs to burn.

Burning to start in about 3 hours.

And what is it that you are living for? Your handle on reality has been slipping for the last few months as the wave of discontent built, and yet your arrogance still prevents you from seeing the truth. After being the subject of the sad, conceited manner you conduct all your "negotiations" multiple times, and then seeing that's the way you conduct them all, it really doesn't surprise me.

This lesson in humility will be most pleasing.

Hm, so you do then admit that a list was generated, but for a different war yall were planning to start. Ah it all makes sense now! You sly dog you.

AWW, you caught me. Of course that conflict was quite a while ago, and the list never got used since PC surrendered before it even started. So, yeah I was being accurate, no lists for this conflict.

OKay

So what we have here, is

1) TPF organizing a target list with PC as the target. (Violation of he NAP to begin with, nullifying the treaty??!)

2) PC Legally (according to the NAP agreement) nullifying the treaty. Avoiding the actual cancellation part with an aggressive act.

3) TPF crying

Epic

The problem lies (heheh) with #1, no list was made. So if #1 is a lie, then #2 is invalid. #3, we'll see who starts crying here very soon.

I have to wonder how many of those who are denouncing our interpretation of the NAP cancellation would be hailing TPF if the roles were reversed.

Actually I think you would. Hasd we done this to you, yall all would be on here crying about TPF's lack of honor and how PC is sooo picked on. LOL

Irony is delicious.

Actually I think you would. Hasd we done this to you, yall all would be on here crying about TPF's lack of honor and how PC is sooo picked on. LOL

Irony is delicious.

No, no.. knowing TPF and knowing Mhawk aka slayer junior, aka slayju, aka the man without dice now, and knowing slayer himself, that NAP was signed so that TPF could be the ones who dropped it, who denounced PC for some such evil, and then declared on them.

The only reason TPF is bent out of shape, the only reason TPF allies like valhalla are bent out of shape, is because PC dropped it at their convenience instead of TPF dropping it at theirs.

PC ruined your plans, that's all. Good for PC.

Now I hope TPF burns for what they've tried to do. PC and MK on TPF? End game, kilkenny. You can't survive. You won't survive.

And see that icon? My grave dance.

The problem lies (heheh) with #1, no list was made. So if #1 is a lie, then #2 is invalid. #3, we'll see who starts crying here very soon.

Read the NAP, it is nullified if someone breaks it. PC broke it, thus it is nullified. There was no stipulation that you needed to be notified before it was broken. Period. End of story. The referees have reviewed the play and the call on the field was upheld: No Foul.

Please end this ridiculous conversation.

Read the NAP, it is nullified if someone breaks it. PC broke it, thus it is nullified. There was no stipulation that you needed to be notified before it was broken. Period. End of story. The referees have reviewed the play and the call on the field was upheld: No Foul.

Please end this ridiculous conversation.

Thanks for the clarification.

You should punish them with a DOW! oh wait

TPF is just bawwwwwwwing that their alliance will soon be a smoking hole in the ground. I know PC will keep nuking until those 1400+ nukes are 0.

TPF is getting just what they deserve. Mhawk is no different from slayer, he attempts to say that he liked PC, that he had his chance, etc. etc. He just didn't have the evidence to do it, which is surprising because usually TPF just makes up evidence to go to war.

Anyone remember the NoV war?

Edited by astronaut jones

Thanks for the clarification.

Breaking the NAP is explicitly permissible. There were two ways to nullify the agreement: 1) Ten days notice, 2) Breaking the NAP. Is it so obvious that you do not see it? Or are you so embarrassed that you will argue to the bitter end that someone was "dishonorable"?

No, no.. knowing TPF and knowing Mhawk aka slayer junior, aka slayju, aka the man without dice now, and knowing slayer himself, that NAP was signed so that TPF could be the ones who dropped it, who denounced PC for some such evil, and then declared on them.

The only reason TPF is bent out of shape, the only reason TPF allies like valhalla are bent out of shape, is because PC dropped it at their convenience instead of TPF dropping it at theirs.

PC ruined your plans, that's all. Good for PC.

Now I hope TPF burns for what they've tried to do. PC and MK on TPF? End game, kilkenny. You can't survive. You won't survive.

And see that icon? My grave dance.

Obsess much?? You have no clue who I am or anything about me. That much is obvious from your crazy, hate filled statements. I KNEW PC would use this as an excuse to break the NAP and attack us at the first oppotunity. I actually laid it out what they would do and how they would do it. And you know what, I have been accurate on everything up to this point. Hmmm, predictable much?? Time will tell how accurate I am on the rest of my projections, but I am sure it will show up somewhere. LOL

You do know that when yiou come down from space you are supposed to ween yourself off of straight Oxygen, not just go straight to air, Right? It causes narcosis. Just saying.

BTW, TPF will survive. We will never die, I will personally see to it, if only to irratate you. :D

You have no clue who I am or anything about me.

I think the problem is that you don't know who he is. You might want to ask around, someone else might be able to clue you in.

Obsess much?? You have no clue who I am or anything about me. That much is obvious from your crazy, hate filled statements. I KNEW PC would use this as an excuse to break the NAP and attack us at the first oppotunity. I actually laid it out what they would do and how they would do it. And you know what, I have been accurate on everything up to this point. Hmmm, predictable much?? Time will tell how accurate I am on the rest of my projections, but I am sure it will show up somewhere. LOL

You do know that when yiou come down from space you are supposed to ween yourself off of straight Oxygen, not just go straight to air, Right? It causes narcosis. Just saying.

BTW, TPF will survive. We will never die, I will personally see to it, if only to irratate you. :D

If you think anything is going to irritate me, you don't know me one bit.

And aren't you the clever one then, mr. man? You knew they would? suuure you did. You've been accurate up to this point? Really? So you outlined this ENTIRE WAR? you knew everything that would happen that would lead to this scenario?

Or is it that you just knew TPF had been throwing rocks at a rabid dog for a year, beating it, poking it, prodding it, taunting it, and the rabid dog, once it grew stronger, just so happened to break free from it's chains. And wouldn't you know it, that dog decided to go for the juggular. The same people who had been beating it, poking it, prodding it, taunting it, are the ones getting mauled.

Maybe that's what you saw, and you just wanna feel smart and say you laid out what they would do.

Good for you kilkenny, good for you.