So Poison Clan. NAP?

mhawk

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I am pushing the obvious interpretation. You are pushing some abstract, spiritual, reading between the lines, deeper meaning interpretation. Which one is more dweeb-like?

I only left out the rest of the article for emphasis. I could include it and it still wouldn't matter. The article clearly states that if I were to notify anyone, I would have to honor the 10 day cancellation period. I did not notify anyone, I simply decided to attack, thus legally rendering this NAP null and void.

You sire, are not a total idiot. But your biased vision is definitely starting to render you one.

My bias makes me an idiot? Nah, just special in so many ways. I don't care about you guys not honoring the treaty, it's cool with me, just wanted to highlight to some of the less special members of the crowd that are always screaming of their persecution and prostrations at the stations of the cross that this is the way things go. I am way too pragmatic to really care much about the way this went down, I just am tiring of the emo kids outside PC acting like they are following some great moral crusade. CoC Bloc indeed.

PC, we'll go down together. BTW, I was calling the emo kid an idiot for not paying attention, not you. I called you a showersac. And I said CoC bloc.. :D

Your great love,

OBM

Edited by OneBallMan

I don't think CTB or Twisted can honestly say I've done anything of the sort since that treaty or even since they took terms.

I can't speak to everything you've done since assuming control of TPF. If you made sincere attempts at rectifying the tensions between TPF and PC then that's quite amiable, even if inadequate.

What I can speak to, however, is what was done to PC in the past. They were politically isolated, embarrassed in public and forced to pay reparations. By the time you assumed command, PC had been thrown to the mud and kicked in the chin. You can't expect someone in that position to be forgiving regardless of circumstances. This cancellation was not only justified and valid, but also inevitable.

EDIT: JBone is awesome.

Edited by Quiziotle

Article 3: Cancellation

Either Party may cancel this agreement. Once one party notifies the other with their intent to cancel, the Pact stays in effect for 10 days. If either party breaks the pact, it is considered null and void.

Some definitions.....

Null -adjective

1. without value, effect, consequence, or significance.

2. being or amounting to nothing; nil; lacking; nonexistent.

Void -adjective

1. having no legal force or effect; not legally binding or enforceable.

2. useless; ineffectual; vain.

So according to the definition of "Null" and "Void", Article 3: Cancellation, must be interpreted as this:

Either Party may cancel this agreement. Once one party notifies the other with their intent to cancel, the Pact stays in effect for 10 days. If either party breaks the pact, it (the pact as a whole) is considered null (nonexistant) and void (having no legal force or efect).

Any arguement about the legality of PC actions would be an arguement against the definition of the words used by TPF in the NAP.

I see that the reincarnation of Robert Shapiro has entered the building. QFT.

I can't speak to everything you've done since assuming control of TPF. If you made sincere attempts at rectifying the tensions between TPF and PC then that's quite amiable, even if inadequate.

What I can speak to, however, is what was done to PC in the past. They were politically isolated, embarrassed in public and forced to pay reparations. By the time you assumed command, PC had been thrown to the mud and kicked in the chin. You can't expect someone in that position to be forgiving regardless of circumstances. This cancellation was not only justified and valid, but also inevitable.

EDIT: JBone is awesome.

For what it is worth Quizolite

All I have to say is thank you for your

Great words of praise.

The idea is if they attack, they are breaking the treaty and we are no longer held to it. Not that to cancel just attack. They broke it on the basis there is no consequence because they're going to war already. I hope folks see them for what they are.

Are you ghosting TPF now? Or have you gone through the application process all over again? I doubt they let in quitters so quickly...

Well I'm stunned what npo did is nothing compared to this. Abusing a poorly worded nap. This clearly proves that the entire KARMA side is evil.

I would loooooooooooove to hear what Umbrella has to say about this.

Maybe the rest of TPF and allies should grow some balls like J here and have some goddamned fun.

Balls? Balls? We're making balls jokes again? That's reprehensible! You guys are monsters, pigs and animals.

I hereby offer notice of the ten day termination period of our love.

:lol:

Oh please.

It's a farking worthless treaty....a god damned NAP, FFS.

Boo Hoo, the meanies at PC broke our NAP....I say GOOD, give em all we got, we wanted that door open, they kicked it down.

Unleash hell boys.

I've been in nuke anarchy for 2 weeks and I can't wait to get one of those !@#$%^&*.....maybe Kal, for old times sake.....I should drop down near his range in a bit....ahahahahahaha.....im comin fer u Kal.

You are still the love of my life JBone. Seriously, great post.

Dear PC,

You know I've never had a problem with you guys either IC or OOC. Ever.

Keeping that in mind, I just wanted to say that I never put it past you guys to shrug off the NAP and attack us, when the rest of the Horde is out and about causing problems. I mean, you have to admit, you're a bunch of sneaky !@#$%^&*... Not that it's a bad thing. Just saying....

How about we stop trolling and get back to the favorite TPF/PC pastime (well, second favorite, after trolling) of killing each other?

Your friend, and apparently, mortal enemy,

Edikroma

The way i read that. If PC EVER said they were planning on cancelling the NAP at some point. It was cancelled 10 days later. The treaty says the intent to cancel.

Once one party notifies the other with their intent to cancel, the Pact stays in effect for 10 days.

Notification of the other party was a prerequisite to cancelation....we didn't cancel, we nullified the pact.

Once one party notifies the other with their intent to cancel, the Pact stays in effect for 10 days.

Notification of the other party was a prerequisite to cancelation....we didn't cancel, we nullified the pact.

Meh. I was nitpicking.

The way i read that. If PC EVER said they were planning on cancelling the NAP at some point. It was cancelled 10 days later. The treaty says the intent to cancel.

Everyone must Stop and Listen to this Man.

His use of the bold/italics tags are awe inspiring.

*JBones* head asplodes

.....amidoinitrite?

EDIT: How could I forget underline ?

Edited by JBone

*JBones* head asplodes

.....amidoinitrite?

No.

*JBones* head asplodes

.....amidoinitrite?

Hai thar. Thanks. Apparently moar was needed. I thought I was trying to emphasize something. Apparently I was being an @#$. My bad.

Hai thar. Thanks. Apparently moar was needed. I thought I was trying to emphasize something. Apparently I was being an @#$. My bad.

Hi bj, I was just havin a bit of fun, no harm, no foul. :D

Apparently cz and vil have misplaced their senses of humor today.

Edited by JBone

Oh please.

It's a farking worthless treaty....a god damned NAP, FFS.

Boo Hoo, the meanies at PC broke our NAP....I say GOOD, give em all we got, we wanted that door open, they kicked it down.

Unleash hell boys.

I've been in nuke anarchy for 2 weeks and I can't wait to get one of those !@#$%^&*.....maybe Kal, for old times sake.....I should drop down near his range in a bit....ahahahahahaha.....im comin fer u Kal.

I thinl I have said this before but in case not I really like you.