So Poison Clan. NAP?

mhawk

so how is this worse then this....

Official announcement by the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, Old Guard, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Grand Global Alliance, Valhalla, and The Phoenix Federation:

Its a sad day for the above alliances, however, we are doing what is necessary after the events of the last 48 hours.

We have jointly announced that effectively immediately, we have canceled our MADP treaties with the New Pacific Order. Reasons for these cancellations were conveyed via private channels.

Thank you.

even if they are in the wrong in any way, its like the jay walked compared to what all these Govts have done to NPO.

this is a thread i would not have created if i was any of the AAs above.

you said zomg were gonna die and cancel on NPO then when you realize that was a worse political decision then you decide to take your beatings so that you may salvage a lil respect if you ever wanted to sign a treaty in CN again.

now your going on about a NAP with holes? :popcorn:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how is this worse then this....

even if they are in the wrong in any way, its like the jay walked compared to what all these Govts have done to NPO.

this is a thread i would not have created if i was any of the AAs above.

you said zomg were gonna die and cancel on NPO then when you realize that was a worse political decision then you decide to take your beatings so that you may salvage a lil respect if you ever wanted to sign a treaty in CN again.

now your going on about a NAP with holes? :popcorn:

I know you don't understand it logan, but I'll give it a try:

They cancelled their MADP's because they think this war, including the CB is !@#$%^&*.

However, if they wanted to pull out of the war, they'd have to resign all other treaties, too.

However since they ARE fighting, I don't know what you are complaining about.

I know you don't understand it logan, but I'll give it a try:

They canceled their MADP's because they think this war, including the CB is !@#$%^&*.

However, if they wanted to pull out of the war, they'd have to resign all other treaties, too.

However since they ARE fighting, I don't know what you are complaining about.

i was just pointing out the pot calling the kettle black, and thanks for giving it a try but maybe i will take my lessons from someone who doesnt have such a shady past as you from now on.

mkay, but thanks anyway

How do you know that TPF did not make target list for PC less then 7 days ago and told OPP to make target list for PC as well? Is that not considered covert hostility?

That most certainly is a rumor and was discussed with your leadership in detail.

That most certainly is a rumor and was discussed with your leadership in detail.

I know, I have seen all the logs. I was the one to set up the meeting with you and CTB with DJP moderating. Fact of the matter is orders were still sent out to have target list made up for PC and a protectorate of PC, which is still a violation of the treaty in your part.

So be it.

I am already fighting, and things don't look too well for PC. I just got a flurry of new messages coming in.... poison clan attacks, waves of bombers pouring over, dozens of enemy fighters shot down, no enemy bombers reached their targets, and so on.

I never really understood what PC's beef was in the first place, but I have no intention of going easy on an alliance that attacks us in this manner.

They attacked TPF before canceling it.. me thinks

this is very dissapointing move from Poison Clan, while i know you have a lot of Grudges with TPF, but at least cancel it before you jump in..

Now Gantanx, you know we would never make a rash decision. I love you too much for that. :P

I don't think CTB or Twisted can honestly say I've done anything of the sort since that treaty or even since they took terms.

Maybe you and your ministers should read the Bus Doctrine thread, and then read the first line of the treaty. Sounds like some hostile actions to me, sweetcheeks.

mhawk, I suggest you know the clauses in your treaties before you sign them.

0/ PC

This post wins the thread. Mhawk knew exactly what was in his treaty when he wrote it. We just beat him to the punch on using his own clause.

KARMA and co have been arguing the higher moral ground in this war. PC making a move like this shows that this is simply not true. It does not matter what your feelings are towards alliances you make treaties with- you honor them. If PC felt that TPF was not worth dealing with than they should have canceled the treaty via Article 3.

This ^

Karma says oh the other side is hypocrites, and we are more moral.. oh how they abused us... blah blah blah...

Now they are unmoral and hypocritical, " OH its a taste of your own Medicine."

Come on guys, you can't have your cake and eat it too... Really if your gonna try to take the moral high ground in a war.. then follow it.. don't preach it, and break it in the same sentence..

As for how PC dishonored the treaty, I personally think it is a shame, they didn't cancel.. There a cool group of guys OOC, just a shame to see you can't Trust them IC.

I suspect they are laughing at you, like the rest of Planet Bob.

EDIT: Learn how to write a treaty before complaining about its 'violation'.

Well said.

A savvy person would have seen this coming from the outset. Nothing illegitimate here.

Edited by Chairman Cao

So be it.

I am already fighting, and things don't look too well for PC. I just got a flurry of new messages coming in.... poison clan attacks, waves of bombers pouring over, dozens of enemy fighters shot down, no enemy bombers reached their targets, and so on.

I never really understood what PC's beef was in the first place, but I have no intention of going easy on an alliance that attacks us in this manner.

Hmm war starts in 25 hours.

tell the truth PC i am very disappointed with you. :(

if you sign the treaty you must canceled it if you want to jump. you dishonor the treaty. that is not like you guys i know. :(

i was just pointing out the pot calling the kettle black, and thanks for giving it a try but maybe i will take my lessons from someone who doesnt have such a shady past as you from now on.

mkay, but thanks anyway

Yeah, maybe I should stop talking to people who have switched their Alliance Affiliation 8 times within 6 weeks ;)