Oh ye, of little faith

Reyne

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the scrutiny is over their PR rather than their actions within this war - to be honest, this differentiates someone who knows what honor is and those who are engulfed in mere distate, though somewhat understandable, misconstrues actuality and resorts to petty remarks mate.

Sorry, but they followed their allies. Whether you hate OG or not, what they are doing is honorable.

Before they followed their allies, they were trying to run from them, now after the wave of backlash they decide to honor their treaties. Seems to me they were trying to save their infra and are now trying to save their image.

We wont know, nor do we. This could have been planned, there are so many stories as of now I rather would sit and remain unbiased as of now.

If this move was planned out by their side then I fear they will get it even worse, not better. Really at this point no matter what happens just about everyone involved who canceled on NPO has lost a majority of their respect from the world.

Though I do agree that at least honoring the treaty now is better than nothing.

Ah.

Well, then it comes down to this:

They were for abandoning their allies before they were against it.

Pretty much the problem with all this. Y'all have gone back on your word not once, but TWICE now. First you were allies, and you bailed on that. Then you were neutral, and you bailed on that.

Just keep digging.

Before they followed their allies, they were trying to run from them, now after the wave of backlash they decide to honor their treaties. Seems to me they were trying to save their infra and are now trying to save their image.

You don't know their true intentions, perhaps these alliances did this purposely to better prepare themselves? Possibly to prevent a preemptive strike? We could go all night with assumptions, which one after another both sides could laugh at the other.

I think everyone knows Reyne like I do..If she wants to do something, she'll do it. She would be on these forums right now defending her right to not attack, but she isn't.

You don't know their true intentions, perhaps these alliances did this purposely to better prepare themselves? Possibly to prevent a preemptive strike? We could go all night with assumptions, which one after another both sides could laugh at the other.

I think everyone knows Reyne like I do..If she wants to do something, she'll do it. She would be on these forums right now defending her right to not attack, but she isn't.

One would have hoped their allies in Citadel knew their intentions.

Either way, it was a poor way for OG to handle this war. All of NPO's allies will be forever labeled as trying to leave before they were provoked into staying.

How do you know that they don't?

He didn't say they didn't, President Obama, just that he hoped they did. It's alright. I know Citadel is protective of its brothers and sisters, but Old Guard doesn't need a jumpy proxy for this verbal spar.

On a side note: you probably don't remember me, but it is nice to see how much you've come into your own.

Edited by Audustum

He didn't say they didn't, President Obama, just that he hoped they did. It's alright. I know Citadel is protective of its brothers and sisters, but Old Guard doesn't need a jumpy proxy for this verbal spar.

On a side note: you probably don't remember me, but it is nice to see how much you've come into your own.

They are following their treaty. Sorry, but people are complaining either way..It is hypocrisy in its worse form mate. Who cares, this was THEIR sides' strategy.

They are following their treaty. Sorry, but people are complaining either way..It is hypocrisy in its worse form mate. Who cares, this was THEIR sides' strategy.

I agree with much of what you say. Perhaps my attempt to calm some of the waters in this thread were misguided, I should have seen the futility in such.

Edited by Audustum

You are probably right.

And thank you very much good sir. :D

Excellent show, OG.

I am proud to be allied to you.

Perhaps you can clarify something for me though:

It was my understanding that you canceled your non-Continuum MADP relationship, which was superfluous, and never your Q relationship.

What treaties did you actually cancel?

I wouldn't say it's superfluous... the Q bloc is MDoAPs... an individual MDAP is a higher treaty.

What? Only 10 pages?

I'm disappointed. :(

Does this post help? :wub:

EDIT: PS. Anyone who thinks Reyne did something just because she was taunted into it or people told her she should is out of their minds and hasn't talked to her very much. :rolleyes: She did this cause she thought it was the right thing to do... there is no option B.

Edited by apriland