Oh ye, of little faith

Reyne

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Citadel nukes always sting the hardest. You have acted with honor by defending your allies, Old Guard, and no matter how events unfold in the coming days and weeks, you will have my respect.

B) True, bout those nukes ocho. Of the 33 TOP nations above 90k NS I have the least tech <_<

o/ honor and integrity.

So OG just attacked C&G, and happened to pick GR, who has an MDP with OBR. OBR and Blackwater might be a little rusty at this alliance-wide war thing, but I somehow don't think you guys really wanted to annoy that group of people.

If i were them i'd be much more worried about our MDoAP with Polaris... Way to poke a sleeping bear. Hope for your sake that it doesnt awaken.

"Oh ye of little faith"

Old Guard has not abandoned our allies, New Pacific Order. The Continuum still lives strong. NPO was attacked by Greenland Republic. As such, we are invoking Section III of The Möbius Accords and, to wit:

Signed,

Reyne Mordigan, Triumvir of External Affairs

mrklarinet, Triumvir of Internal Affairs

genobadass, Triumvir of Security

I do hope you guys last more than 2 days this time.

So OG just attacked C&G, and happened to pick GR, who has an MDP with OBR. OBR and Blackwater might be a little rusty at this alliance-wide war thing, but I somehow don't think you guys really wanted to annoy that group of people.
If i were them i'd be much more worried about our MDoAP with Polaris... Way to poke a sleeping bear. Hope for your sake that it doesnt awaken.

Oh my, I forgot about those.

Bye bye, OG. Don't let the vipers bite your $@! on the way out.

The intial PR hit was just as predictable as this additional arguement being advanced by yourself. If OG had been looking for a PR boost they would have done nothing and simply let the matter fade. Instead they invited a new PR hit from people who doubt their intentions.Moreover who cares what your evaluation of them is, the only relevent opinion in the OG NPO relationship is that of the involved parties.

You asked for it.

[10:03] <away_srqt[ria]> That was a clever little trick Moo I gotta say :P

[12:26] <Moo-cows> there was no trick

[12:30] <away_srqt[ria]> I have logs that seem to say otherwise but we'll see :P

[12:30] <away_srqt[ria]> unless you guys arent in on it

[12:30] <away_srqt[ria]> than that would be really funny XD

[12:31] <Moo-cows> whatever is going on, we aren't in on anythiing

[12:31] <Moo-cows> as far as we are concerned, our allies left us

[12:31] <Moo-cows> and are back because they are afraid of being next

Edited by KingSrqt

It is hysterical. People mock them for 'abaonding' their allies, then are scrutinized for following.

Hypocrisy much?

How so, we dont mock them for entering, but do want to make sure OG isnt under the impression they will retain honor for coming back in.

It is hysterical. People mock them for 'abaonding' their allies, then are scrutinized for following.

Hypocrisy much?

Don't be silly. Most of the "scrutiny" is over their ties to Citadel and the implications.

Also, OG has accumulated enough of their own enemies. Just like with the other "Q" alliances, people are venting.

Hypocrisy much?

I believe most of the harassing is because them, and many others, bailed on NPO when things got ugly only to turn around just a short time later and say "whoops. we actually don’t."

I don’t think its going at them just for its own sake as much as it is them showing they won’t forget how they turned colors so fast.

Don't be silly. Most of the "scrutiny" is over their ties to Citadel and the implications.

Also, OG has accumulated enough of their own enemies. Just like with the other "Q" alliances, people are venting.

No, the scrutiny is over their PR rather than their actions within this war - to be honest, this differentiates someone who knows what honor is and those who are engulfed in mere distate, though somewhat understandable, misconstrues actuality and resorts to petty remarks mate.

Sorry, but they followed their allies. Whether you hate OG or not, what they are doing is honorable.

Excellent show, OG.

I am proud to be allied to you.

Perhaps you can clarify something for me though:

It was my understanding that you canceled your non-Continuum MADP relationship, which was superfluous, and never your Q relationship.

What treaties did you actually cancel?

I believe most of the harassing is because them, and many others, bailed on NPO when things got ugly only to turn around just a short time later and say "whoops. we actually don’t."

I don’t think its going at them just for its own sake as much as it is them showing they won’t forget how they turned colors so fast.

We wont know, nor do we. This could have been planned, there are so many stories as of now I rather would sit and remain unbiased as of now.

No, the scrutiny is over their PR rather than their actions within this war - to be honest, this differentiates someone who knows what honor is and those who are engulfed in mere distate, though somewhat understandable, misconstrues actuality and resorts to petty remarks mate.

Sorry, but they followed their allies. Whether you hate OG or not, what they are doing is honorable.

Ah.

Well, then it comes down to this:

They were for abandoning their allies before they were against it.