• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Short, sharp, sweet and straight to the point - Love it

Now lets see what the next chess piece will be moved

So is it a pawn, or a knight? The King has Mushrooms for subjects, and the Queen fights with a gait resembling ancient times.

Surely the cancellation of this fine treaty was brought about by none other than a lack of communication between the two parties involved! I am so sorry for this lack of communication that is surely, without exception, the reason why this treaty was canceled!

Surely the cancellation of this fine treaty was brought about by none other than a lack of communication between the two parties involved! I am so sorry for this lack of communication that is surely, without exception, the reason why this treaty was canceled!

Actually there was plenty of communication, NEXT

No kidding. I was expecting to be thoroughly confused by obscure references and in jokes.

Congratulations Fark!

We could still do that if you like. The chimp flies over the green moon at four, but only if your mother listens to Ozzy and can hit the golf ball with a rope.

Better?

Actually there was plenty of communication, NEXT

Pardon me, sir, but I must insist that the reason for the cancellation of this treaty was a lack of communication. Treaties are canceled when there is not enough communication. Therefore, because this treaty was canceled, there must have been too little communication. NEXT.

Farktastic, when something is fantastic and involves FARK.

This treaty breaking up is just that! ;)

Oh. Thank you for explaining. This cancellation is indeed farktastic.

Edited by Big Z