• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

KARMA vs hegemony

edit: first in a long time

Karma is probably the best name for the group of alliances who end up facing the NPO and its friends because it was coined in a well thought piece of propagada posted by TheNeverender immideately after NPO and TORN posted their DoW's. That being said, making references to karma unfairly implicates Pacifica as the bad guys. Although this reflects popular opinion and probably describes, to a degree, the situation accurately, there is no saying that Pacifica does not has a reasonable case justifying its actions up until the present.

Order vs Chaos

Its a cool name but someone has already pointed out that "Chaos" clearly favours Pacifca and her friends.

Say that after people start to declare on NPO and TORN, because until then it's just the plain old NPO-OV war.

Exactly.

Everyone is forgetting that there is a chance that this war will not occur on kind of scale its rumoured to.

Filthy Overlords -VS- Whiney Maggots.

I HAVE SPOKEN

Hahaha.

Epic.

Oh and my suggestion:

Order vs Karma

(Both of these names favour the side they're peculiar to but at least the names do not favour one partciular side over the other).

Edited by SunnyInc

Order vs Karma

(Both of these names favour the side they're peculiar to but at least the names do not favour one partciular side over the other).

Very good, I like this.

I still prefer "Hegemony" and "Karma", but I'd be happy to see the NPO side referred to as "Order".

Much, much better than the "Stern Coalition". When I hear that, I think of ships, or certain actors from Home Alone.

Though I admit the Order vs Chaos name is pretty neat.

That'd be a great name for the future, we can call it the War of Entropy.

I'm always baffled how the community comes to these decisions, but by some strange method, the decision of "Karma" is 99.95% official, and "Hegemony" seems 95% assured.