World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

Changes

*Lubeck islands labeled.

*LVN's nation recolored.

(Not sure what I am supposed to be labeling for Transvaal please be more specific)

All antarctic expansions ignored due to LVN's reassertion of the rule, "no white space unless in SoI". Work it out with him before you ask for it to be added.

Also someone who knows what is going on in Antarctica is going to have to map that I know sarah has some land, as well as some others but I don't know where it goes and who it goes to. Just make sure its saved as a PNG and not re-sized

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6223/iamtheymap2.png

Edited by iamthey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changes

*Lubeck islands labeled.

*LVN's nation recolored.

(Not sure what I am supposed to be labeling for Transvaal please be more specific)

All antarctic expansions ignored due to LVN's reassertion of the rule, "no white space unless in SoI". Work it out with him before you ask for it to be added.

Also someone who knows what is going on in Antarctica is going to have to map that I know sarah has some land, as well as some others but I don't know where it goes and who it goes to. Just make sure its saved as a PNG and not re-sized

Thank you so very, very much. It is very easy to see my islands and tell them apart from other peoples now. Awesome job.

Changes

*Lubeck islands labeled.

*LVN's nation recolored.

Those islands around South Georgia might need to be recoloured from white to my colour, a small gripe. Also, add the Lübeck label to Ascension Island, and recolour Tierra del Fuego.

You !@#$@#$ ugly son of a !@#$%* don't you dare ignore my claims that are made IC by using OOC means if you disagree with them then react IC not OOC damn it.

God Kevz...calm down...this is so unneeded on so many different levels....<_<...probably with the end result of getting warned

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

God Kevz...calm down...this is so unneeded on so many different levels....<_<...probably with the end result of getting warned

Calm down!!! Il calm down when these idiots start listening. If they don't like what I have done In Character then they should react In Character like Tashir is doing.

Calm down!!! Il calm down when these idiots start listening. If they don't like what I have done In Character then they should react In Character like Tashir is doing.

Well then work it out for God sakes...don't just run in and start swearing and demanding all that stuff...its being worked out. Sure Iamthey should have put it on the map, but have some patience. Exploding like that isn't going to help anyone. The thread is hot topic right now...it'll get solved and then just calm down.

Well then work it out for God sakes...don't just run in and start swearing and demanding all that stuff...its being worked out. Sure Iamthey should have put it on the map, but have some patience. Exploding like that isn't going to help anyone. The thread is hot topic right now...it'll get solved and then just calm down.

I echo the comments of Sarah, don't worry yourself over a trivial matter like this.

Sarah, I really don't want to shout at you as I really like you but you don't get it. I have been in the thread in question telling them to deal with it In Character like they should but they refuse to listen and are just hitting me OOC instead. So forgive me if I am getting angry but I think I have the right to.

Sarah, I really don't want to shout at you as I really like you but you don't get it. I have been in the thread in question telling them to deal with it In Character like they should but they refuse to listen and are just hitting me OOC instead. So forgive me if I am getting angry but I think I have the right to.

I understand that, but it is not Iamthey's fault for not putting your expansion on the map when it is being debated. Yes, perhaps it should be solved IC, but he is not part of this argument, I am speaking for him not Tahsir or LVN. You owe him an apology for your outburst.

I understand that, but it is not Iamthey's fault for not putting your expansion on the map when it is being debated. Yes, perhaps it should be solved IC, but he is not part of this argument, I am speaking for him not Tahsir or LVN. You owe him an apology for your outburst.

Right now I am not apologising to anyone. Im not in the mood for it and id probally word it badly. Maybe in a few hours or so I will apologise but not right now.

Its a community map thread Sumer...LVN just started it...the map is fine where it is. This way everyone just updates, its easier that way.

Not to sound mean, yet I would prefer just flicking to Page One, rather than having to keep going back one or two pages every time I log-in to see the latest map.

Kevz I don't give a $%&@ if you claim the entire antarctic continent, I didn't add them because LVN contested them on the grounds that they were in VIOLATION of CNRP rules. If that isn't clear enough I AM NOT going to add them when they have been shot down by a GM, and moreover with something that controversial it would be NORMAL to wait anyway to see if anyone wishes to make an IC contest of it before taking the time to add the claim only to remove it an hour later. Your behavior is absolutely uncalled for and would have gotten you purged in the past (but that is up to LVN). I am only doing this voluntarily because I noticed that Sumeragi is obviously inhibited by the access she has to computers and thought that my access to photoshop might be able to assist in areas her access could not. My explanation was not to say I ignored them for any personal disagreement but because there was uncertainty as to whether or not they would be allowed or not. If you didn't notice I also didn't add Lubeck's expansions.

(Also have a new version but image shack isn't cooperating this second).

Edited by iamthey

Kevz I don't give a $%&@ if you claim the entire antarctic continent, I didn't add them because LVN raised contested them on the grounds that they were in VIOLATION of CNRP rules. If that isn't clear enough I AM NOT going to add them when they have been shot down by a GM, and moreover with something that controversial it would be NORMAL to wait anyway to see if anyone wishes to make an IC contest of it before taking the time to add the claim only to remove it an hour later. Your behavior is absolutely uncalled for and would have gotten you purged in the past (but that is up to LVN). I am only doing this voluntarily because I noticed that samerjqi is obviously inhibited by the access she has to computers and thought that my access to photoshop might be able to assist in areas her access could not. My explanation was not to say I ignored them for any personal disagreement but because there was uncertainty as to whether or not they would be allowed or not. If you didn't notice I also didn't add Lubeck's expansions.

o/ Iamthey and his unbiased opinion.

I for one can't wait to see the new updates to the map.

Kevz I don't give a $%&@ if you claim the entire antarctic continent, I didn't add them because LVN contested them on the grounds that they were in VIOLATION of CNRP rules. If that isn't clear enough I AM NOT going to add them when they have been shot down by a GM, and moreover with something that controversial it would be NORMAL to wait anyway to see if anyone wishes to make an IC contest of it before taking the time to add the claim only to remove it an hour later. Your behavior is absolutely uncalled for and would have gotten you purged in the past (but that is up to LVN). I am only doing this voluntarily because I noticed that samerjqi is obviously inhibited by the access she has to computers and thought that my access to photoshop might be able to assist in areas her access could not. My explanation was not to say I ignored them for any personal disagreement but because there was uncertainty as to whether or not they would be allowed or not. If you didn't notice I also didn't add Lubeck's expansions.

Please give me ten or fifiteen minutes and I will post an approriate apology right now Im still a little stressed out to write a suitable one.

We don't need a new map. The point of this one is for everyone to contribute, if they feel like it.

@Sumeragi: Just because you've taken it upon yourself to make the map does not mean you can dictate when we need a new thread. I know I'm grateful to you for the work you do, because you don't have to be doing it, esp since you have a much more limited connection than everyone else.

But by all means, leave LVN alone. It was good enough of him to actually start the map in the first place, and we don't need a new map thread every five seconds.

And Kevz, chill the %&$! out. You're behaving like a spoilt child who can't get his own way. It's annoying.

Edited by Madame Unicorn

We don't need a new map. The point of this one is for everyone to contribute, if they feel like it.

@Sumeragi: Just because you've taken it upon yourself to make the map does not mean you can dictate when we need a new thread. I know I'm grateful to you for the work you do, because you don't have to be doing it, esp since you have a much more limited connection than everyone else.

But by all means, leave LVN alone. It was good enough of him to actually start the map in the first place, and we don't need a new map thread every five seconds.

And Kevz, chill the %&$! out. You're behaving like a spoilt child who can't get his own way. It's annoying.

Unicorn shut up. Im trying to calm down enough to apologise so just keep your words to yourself okay.

Unicorn shut up. Im trying to calm down enough to apologise so just keep your words to yourself okay.

Show a little bit of decency and class. Unicorn has the right to express her opinion; and I happen to agree with it.

Go ahead, tell me to shut-it. I DARE you.