World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As KingEsus hasn't posted in the RP for a whole month or so, I would consider his lands to fall under Lübeckian rule completely under the terms of the SSA. Also, I have decided to post a map of my Atlantic Islands which haven't been labelled correctly on the map, also Bouveta is owned by Transvaal and not me, unless I have learnt of some strange change that I haven't before, plus Saint Helena belongs to Serca/Mykep.

franzislands.png

As KingEsus hasn't posted in the RP for a whole month or so, I would consider his lands to fall under Lübeckian rule completely under the terms of the SSA. Also, I have decided to post a map of my Atlantic Islands which haven't been labelled correctly on the map, also Bouveta is owned by Transvaal and not me, unless I have learnt of some strange change that I haven't before, plus Saint Helena belongs to Serca/Mykep.

Is it so hard to NOT use the image tags? I'm on a Blackjack, damnit.

Also the islands you labeled Transvaal are tiera or whatever the name is.

I don’t know what blackjack is, besides a card game, but it appears someone here is in a bad mood because of it.

A 3G cell phone from Samsung.

I've constantly asked for people to post only links since pics taxes the cell, and yet they constantly ignore it.

map

Antarctica has been filled in to what I can best guess what is owned. From left to right.

Teal = Dranagg

Red = Helzan

Green = Lubeck (Right?)

yellow/brown = Borderland Republic of Antarctica

neon green = union of antarctica

blue = U.R.P.R

Yellow = I.S.A.F. Headquarters

faded green = Hanseatic commonweath

Teal = is the other side of Dranagg

Edit: forgot, the purple island, is mascurian.

Edited by Tahsir Re

map

Antarctica has been filled in to what I can best guess what is owned. From left to right.

Teal = Dranagg

Red = Helzan

Green = Lubeck (Right?)

blue = U.R.P.R

*Gives Tashir a cookie for such good work*

map

Teal = Dranagg

Red = Helzan

Green = Lubeck (Right?)

blue = U.R.P.R

Half of those nations are inactive/were purged a while ago. Also, wouldn't creating a separate Antarctica Map work better, since it wouldn't be horrendously distorted?

Also, wouldn't creating a separate Antarctica Map work better, since it wouldn't be horrendously distorted?

Eh, but then you lose the context of the rest of the map.

Half of those nations are inactive/were purged a while ago. Also, wouldn't creating a separate Antarctica Map work better, since it wouldn't be horrendously distorted?

Pythoon is still active, and I know he's holding one of those nations. and the ISAF is still around. Since I dont want to dig for WHICH nation Pythoon is holding i just put them all. Just one of the three by ISAF headquarters is gone. Don't know which one.

map

Teal = Dranagg

Red = Helzan

Green = Lubeck (Right?)

blue = U.R.P.R

Imageshack, please.l

I recommended that a couple times before, and even looked for a decent map for the mapmaker to use, but nobody listens to me.