World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

Notice how the map is OOC and not definitive and I'm trying to get it to where he does join. And if he doesn't, I'll remove it. It was posted in anticipation of his joining - which I hope will happen. :wub:

PMed. I'll see if he responds.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hypocrisy is amazing. I'm going to go sit down in a more comfortable chair to laugh for a moment. How is it only you, then, are allowed to ask for a color change and others arn't? Map-makers do not have authority

1. I missed the specific request for hot pink, as evident in the posts after my reply. It is difficult to be a meticuluous reader while using a Blackjack.

Reminder: I am currently using a cell phone to read/post. Take this into consideration while reading my replies.

2. I use only MS Paint.

@ MP: Ask someone else, I'm not in the positin to be chasing down all versions of the map.

If you could even get a nice pattern like this on it, I would really appreciate it! :)

Will do once you expand.

Request: Someone post a link of a png version of the blank world map using imageshack, please.

Edited by Sumeragi

Technically if you join the USA merger, you won't need the name. It's assumed that people'll lok for the USA merger if they want the names of the nations.

Technically yes, but I have not posted in the thread, nor do I intend on joining the USA at this current time. THus I still wish for New Jersey to be The Jersey Republic.

Technically yes, but I have not posted in the thread, nor do I intend on joining the USA at this current time. THus I still wish for New Jersey to be The Jersey Republic.

Awww... Join us...we haev free cookiez and caek. :ph34r:

Edited by JEDCJT

Norfolk returns to Ardoria, but is mapped as USA.

EDIT: When USA Mergers. :v:

Edited by iamthey

I'll just have to invade you to keep my great map perfect!

I shall help, but I demand NJ be a part of My nation should we split! I've wanted this for a very long time...

Edited by Arkantos

I shall help, but I demand NJ be a part of My nation should we split! I've wanted this for a very long time...

Ahem.... *coughcough* :war:

Edited by JEDCJT