World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because he was given all of that land, IIRC.

This is correct. I was given the land before the current rule went into place, and I had plans to give it all away because it was out of my SoI anyway. In any case, I quit as Artemis and did give away all the land.

I was also given my claims in southern Italy I didnt just claim it.

Different rules are in effect, and I'm following the rules to the letter.

Whether or not you like it I don't care, if anyone else doesn't like it I still don't care. It's the rule, I'm following it and if you think I'm going to step away from it you'd have better luck talking to an AK-47 pointed at your head.

Edited by Sargun

Different rules are in effect, and I'm following the rules to the letter.

Whether or not you like it I don't care, if anyone else doesn't like it I still don't care. It's the rule, I'm following it and if you think I'm going to step away from it you'd have better luck talking to an AK-47 pointed at your head.

You've seen that map right? I dont claim all of the Italian peninsula.

You've seen that map right? I dont claim all of the Italian peninsula.

Seeing that I used to own the exact land you're claiming down to the square inch, I know what the map is.

More importantly, I'm going to bed and I hope to see the rules enforced. Giving an exception to one means giving an exception to them all.

Seeing that I used to own the exact land you're claiming down to the square inch, I know what the map is.

More importantly, I'm going to bed and I hope to see the rules enforced. Giving an exception to one means giving an exception to them all.

Good night, I'll take this up with LVN.

Edited by King Balomesh

A lot of his SOI covers regions of Italy he doesn't own in cnrp. His SOI could cover his claims, but he just wants his capital centered on Rome, I don’t think he should be penalized for that.

Even if he had enough now, he didn't have nearly enough when he made the trade. If you're going to make rules, GMs, either enforce them when they're broken or wait until someone takes advantage of your laziness and you can't.

Even if he had enough now, he didn't have nearly enough when he made the trade. If you're going to make rules, GMs, either enforce them when they're broken or wait until someone takes advantage of your laziness and you can't.

When I had Italy, my SoI didn't cover it and yet you had no problem. Why would you suddenly start whining now?

Incorrect.

The SoI rule, until recently, only applied to your first claim - excluding gifts - and after that you could do what you wished. Once I stepped down from mapmaking/GMing, LeVentNoir put in the new rule that anything outside of your SoI you have to legitimately fight for - no gifting, no invading empty land, annexing protectorates, no nothing - or else you can't claim it.

Incorrect.

The SoI rule, until recently, only applied to your first claim - excluding gifts - and after that you could do what you wished. Once I stepped down from mapmaking/GMing, LeVentNoir put in the new rule that anything outside of your SoI you have to legitimately fight for - no gifting, no invading empty land, annexing protectorates, no nothing - or else you can't claim it.

GM's dont make the rules they just enforce them. LVN seems to be missing that point. This rule needs to be agreed upon by the majority of the people who rp here.

GM's dont make the rules they just enforce them. LVN seems to be missing that point. This rule needs to be agreed upon by the majority of the people who rp here.

As true as this is, it has been shown already that what People here want matters very little. The only actual thing so far that has been put to a Community vote is happening right now with the discussion of Mergers. Other than that, GM ruling and Mod staff decisions have yet to come to the Community for a vote in terms of rules, appointments, etc.

After briefly talking with Frost and PMing the user Tibet, there will be a few changes.

I am going to claim the rest of Libya. Should Tibet accept my offer, the entirety of Xizang will be his (he used to RP there for those of you who don't know.) If not (I'm pretty sure he will), Xizang (Tibet) becomes a ComIntern Protectorate.

I will RP the rise of Libya soon.

Actually, they do both. Don't like it? Talk to the Mods, I can't do anything about it. But I'm going to abide by the rule that is currently in place even if you deem it unworthy.

In the case of my claims Sarguns point has gone dull. I'm positive my claims are legitimate, but I will make a change if a Mod asked me too. I invite anyone to see my SoI and tell me I cannot claim what I have claimed in RP.

As true as this is, it has been shown already that what People here want matters very little. The only actual thing so far that has been put to a Community vote is happening right now with the discussion of Mergers. Other than that, GM ruling and Mod staff decisions have yet to come to the Community for a vote in terms of rules, appointments, etc.

The Proletariat should rise up and enforce laws in the way of Communism!

Revolution is what's for dinner!

No gifting? That's stupid, I guess Russia never sold Alaska to the US?

By gifting it means gifting only expressed in OOC terms. Rp'ed IC land gifts are ok. However, in a OOC leaving thread, saying that your lands go to x, y, z players is not

By gifting it means gifting only expressed in OOC terms. Rp'ed IC land gifts are ok. However, in a OOC leaving thread, saying that your lands go to x, y, z players is not

Oh well then that's completely fair IMO.