He Said Wha?!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vox is bragging already?

Some of Vox's posts were funny, but this just comes off too Braggish. Yes that is a word damn it!

It's hardly suprising, considering where most of Vox's members (publicly known anyways) come from. Once a Pacifican, always a Pacifican.

But I've never been a Pacifican.

Ever.

Or Polar.

Well that's nice, but the same culture of arrogance is apparent just as much as it is in Pacifica. The only real difference is that Vox has nowhere near the power of Pacifica so while that might give Vox more freedom with your words, it's still the same old propoganda- just a bit more to the point.

Well that's nice, but the same culture of arrogance is apparent just as much as it is in Pacifica. The only real difference is that Vox has nowhere near the power of Pacifica so while that might give Vox more freedom with your words, it's still the same old propoganda- just a bit more to the point.

I assure you I would never join Pacifica. It's boring being at the top of the world.

Vox uses the only weapons it has. That's all.

I noticed a lot of hate/fear of the Blackstone Collusion. Why? I've seen 1 maybe 2 announcements from them. They seem to be all talk and looking to take some of Vox's market share in the anti-hegemony business. Can someone explain why many top level leaders even care about them?

Spelling fail

Edited by Marty McFly

I didn't say every, I said only.

In this instance they can basically be used interchangeably. Given half the chance, Vox wouldn't act any different than NPO if they had the option to use the sword rather than the pen, especially considering many of Vox's members have been fundamental in forming the oh-so-hateful practices of the present day that Vox goes out of its way to tell people it despises and needs to come to an end.

If Im not mistaken, your guides are already on the lycaeum.

Funny thing about that. The "Grämlins Wonder Guide" is a bastardized version that likely came from a Gre ally with a little editing along the way. There is no "Grämlins Air Force Guide" in existence as aircraft are simple and obvious enough to be summarized into a couple sentences in a general war guide, the "Grämlins Navy and Advanced Attack Guide" is the only one that looks semi-legit. Even that doesn't look right somehow, it most likely came from a Gre ally. It might be a good idea to add an "Allegedly" to the titles of those guides in the Lycaeum. :P

In this instance they can basically be used interchangeably. Given half the chance, Vox wouldn't act any different than NPO if they had the option to use the sword rather than the pen, especially considering many of Vox's members have been fundamental in forming the oh-so-hateful practices of the present day that Vox goes out of its way to tell people it despises and needs to come to an end.

I have not.

You can say what you want, but never once have I ever been part of NPO culture. If we had more weapons, I'm sure we would use them, but to use no weapons when we possess at least one is foolish.

Also, go ahead and say that I resemble an NPO member, but I have stood against them on nearly everything.

I have not.

You can say what you want, but never once have I ever been part of NPO culture. If we had more weapons, I'm sure we would use them, but to use no weapons when we possess at least one is foolish.

Also, go ahead and say that I resemble an NPO member, but I have stood against them on nearly everything.

Then why continue to support and be a part of the propoganda attacks on your enemies, something the NPO is famous for developing?

Nice try. You guys really should keep up -- you're about 3-4 months behind.

What Vox has not pointed out (likely because the query logs have never been leaked...hmmm, wonder what that could mean...) is that I was one of the first Continuum leaders to tow the "Gramlins aren't evil/plotting our downfall"* line and aimed to patch things up with them as much as possible in the wake of that spate.

I also loved the glaring omission of a certain other IRON leader's far more abrasive posts. Nope, you're not trying to manipulate the information for your own political gain. Not at all. How ever could such an honorable group engage in such behavior? :awesome:

* - Next time I'm on IRC, you're all welcome to pick my brain on this particular topic. Of course, I can only give generalized/vague answers for obvious reasons.