Freeing FAN

Nintenderek

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what Ivan thinks about that.....that is, of course if you are truly a New Sith Order member.

BTW FAN won't outlast me, I'm not going anywhere ZI or no.

What does he think about that? It's a fact that you and your allies are being threatened by the Citadel and some others. What is wrong with what I'm saying?

For the sake of math that's 240 times.

Edit: per year.

For currency sake that is around 1200 kuna's (Croatian currency), or less then 240 euro's (cant be bothered to calculate it in euros, can somebody else do it?)

Edited by Branimir

What does he think about that? It's a fact that you and your allies are being threatened by the Citadel and some others. What is wrong with what I'm saying?

I don't know. Maybe we should ask him. I'm sure what he would say would make a lot more sense than this back and forth between me and the various FAN and Vox people that's for sure...

I don't know. Maybe we should ask him. I'm sure what he would say would make a lot more sense than this back and forth between me and the various FAN and Vox people that's for sure...

Alright, tell me what he says to you. :rolleyes:

I'm going to bed.

FAN has been told what to do. If they want peace, they need to fight the war first. All of them. If this isn't "clear" to them, they could try to use private channels to "clarify" the "vagueness."

But as I said, those people dedicated to our destruction will continue to be our enemies. FAN was dedicated to our destructions before the first FAN War, after it, and during the present war as well.

OMG let it go you out number them by how much.......jeez 22M to less than a 1M in NS...they are a huge threat.....I wonder if the role was reversed would you insist on your own repressions....hmmm......

OMG let it go you out number them by how much.......jeez 22M to less than a 1M in NS...they are a huge threat.....I wonder if the role was reversed would you insist on your own repressions....hmmm......

I guess someone should have thought of that before attempting to engage the NPO.

Either way, it is what it is now.

That's for my leadership, not for me to speak about.

My point stands. FAN can whine on here as much as they want (and God knows they have to include creating their own media corps otherwise known as Vox Populi), but there is a reason they have to remain in peace mode nearly TWO YEARS after getting caught attempting to coup the NPO and then getting caught again going against terms.

Too bad so sad.

If you are going to present an argument, please at least try to get the facts right. It's been around a year, not two. They never tried to coup NPO.

If you are going to present an argument, please at least try to get the facts right. It's been around a year, not two. They never tried to coup NPO.

Then get your facts straight.

The first FAN war kicked off about 3 weeks before my daughter was born. She'll turn two in July.

Thanks for playing.

Then get your facts straight.

The first FAN war kicked off about 3 weeks before my daughter was born. She'll turn two in July.

Thanks for playing.

You said peace mode. It's been around a year. Do try to keep up.

You said peace mode. It's been around a year. Do try to keep up.

Reread what I wrote and get back to me. It's fairly clear I indicated that FAN has been in conflict with the NPO for nearly two years (and yes they went into peace mode during that conflict as well - I WAS there for it after all).....

Reread what I wrote and get back to me. It's fairly clear I indicated that FAN has been in conflict with the NPO for nearly two years (and yes they went into peace mode during that conflict as well - I WAS there for it after all).....
but there is a reason they have to remain in peace mode nearly TWO YEARS

That part?

And they remained in peace mode while they were under surrender terms as well? No, I don't think so.

Apparently not. The time line goes like this.

VietFAN.

Peace

VietFAN2 (NPO violates the surrender terms which state that NPO will only attack violators of the terms, not all of FAN).

They are two conflicts.

Also, the peace mode argument? Really? Look at your allies in Valhalla right now, and say that with a straight face. Even I'm not in peace mode.

As for us being the FAN media corp, well I guess that's cool.

Edited by MegaAros

Apprentely not. The time line goes like this.

VietFAN.

Peace

VietFAN2 (NPO violates the surrender terms which state that NPO will only attack violators of the terms, not all of FAN).

They are two conflicts.

Also, the peace mode argument? Really? Look at your allies in Valhalla right now, and say that with a straight face. Even I'm not in peace mode.

As for us being the FAN media corp, well I guess that's cool.

I remember it more like

The failed FAN war which, after the curb-stomping occurred turned into

VietFAN

Then after peace was granted and while the sniping on the forum continued from certain sections of the FAN membership (real or just ghosting we'll never know), VIETFAN 2 occurred.

Maybe they had some ghosts staying in peace mode the entire time, but certainly there were a ton of them in peace mode. Now I speak for myself only and not the NPO leadership in any way. That said Valhalla can do whatever they wish, it's not like the NPO or anyone else is ordering them around so how about we not cloud the subject by doing the "But well YOUR ally this" or "Valhalla is in peace mode blah blah blah" that.

My posts remain about FAN. Especially with my imminent destruction :awesome:

I remember it more like

The failed FAN war which, after the curb-stomping occurred turned into

VietFAN

Then after peace was granted and while the sniping on the forum continued from certain sections of the FAN membership (real or just ghosting we'll never know), VIETFAN 2 occurred.

Maybe they had some ghosts staying in peace mode the entire time, but certainly there were a ton of them in peace mode. Now I speak for myself only and not the NPO leadership in any way. That said Valhalla can do whatever they wish, it's not like the NPO or anyone else is ordering them around so how about we not cloud the subject by doing the "But well YOUR ally this" or "Valhalla is in peace mode blah blah blah" that.

My posts remain about FAN. Especially with my imminent destruction :awesome:

If peace mode is a-okay, when why mock somebody for using it?

If peace mode is a-okay, when why mock somebody for using it?

Are they throwing around idle threats about war crimes tribunals against anyone else's alliance?

Are they throwing around idle threats about someone's imminent demise?

Are they throwing around mindless propaganda?

Again my posts aren't about Valhalla but FAN and this thread about "freeing FAN".

Are they throwing around idle threats about war crimes tribunals against anyone else's alliance?

My sources say yes.

Are they throwing around idle threats about someone's imminent demise?

My sources say yes.

Are they throwing around mindless propaganda?

This one, I'm gonna say no to, because they suck at propaganda.

Again my posts aren't about Valhalla but FAN and this thread about "freeing FAN".

And everything you say about this is hypocritical, because you or your allies have done it all and worst deeds as well.