Promised Land Nuclear once again

"My fellow citizens, it has come to the attention of our government that there is a growing threat--the threat of Weapons of Mass Destruction. More and more of these weapons are finding themselves inthe hands of terrorists, dictators, and unstable regimes. Therefore, to protect ourselves, we have renewed our nuclear program. Let me re-assure you that the weapons we build will be used responsibly, and all safety measures have been put in place to ensure there are no accidents as there were last time. The features on these weapons have had the flaws that led to such disastrous results eliminated. Currently we have two such weapons, and are endeavoring to build more.

"Obviously, the location of these weapons is classified."

"Once again, I say this is only for our protection. Should the worst happen and we get attacked by a Weapon of Mass Destruction, we have a suitable method of retaliation. These weapons will not be used lightly."

OOC: Got a Manhattan Project yesterday, but had no time to post it.

"Welcome to the "nuclear club", Promised Land. And we approve of the country's policy of only using the weapons on worst-case scenarios."

OOC: Way to go. Glad to see folks 'round here doing the right thing and buying their MP's.

OOC AND IC: "Thank you."

Bohovia applauds you nation on taking the action's to keep you nation and its people safe
We congratulate Promised Land on acquiring these weapons.

We also send you a box of chocolate cake as a present.

OOC: I assume this one isn't a lie? :P

OOC: Wow, congratulations! :D You have nuclear weapons, the UK doesnt. :o:P

IC: The UK congratulates Promised Land on this landmark, especially its position toward nuclear weapons.

OOC: Yeah, interesting detail that I have 'em but not you... B)

We congratulate our friends in Promised lands on this great achievement.

"We thank you all for your kind words. As for the cake sent by Beijing Corp...that was delicious. Thank you!"

OOC: Lol, its not much, I don't mind :P

IC: We wonder will Promised Land be naming their nuclear weapons?

Name them? Why on Bob would we do such an inane thing like that?

OOC: Ships give bigger bills. Especially 66 of them. :awesome:

OOC: when you only have a few, yeah. But when you've maxed out on nukes, you have to take into account not only the total bill for all of them, but the environmental effect, and the bill for the border walls to eliminate that environmental effect. :(

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: when you only have a few, yeah. But when you've maxed out on nukes, you have to take into account not only the total bill for all of them, but the environmental effect, and the bill for the border walls to eliminate that environmental effect. :(

OOC: 25 nukes, that's what I have.

And I love them. Environment?

That's what border walls are for. :awesome:

And the walls aren't that expensive.

Edited by Lynneth

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Sorry for the gravedig, but I'd rather not start a new topic for just one post.

IC: ***Classified***

The current source of Uranium has proven to yield less than scans originally thought. The mine has played out. The search is underway for a new source of a radioactive isotope.

OOC: Lost my Uranium trade due to player's inactivity.