A Very RAD Announcement

Jason8

In the interest of protecting all that is dead and decaying, the Republic of Allied Defenses hereby announces a protectorate agreement with the newly-formed Elephant Graveyard.

Preamble:

In the interest of friendship, protection, and guidance, the Republic of Allied Defenses and the Elephant Graveyard, hereby known as RAD and EG respectively, agree to the following protectorate agreement.

I. Sovereignty:

RAD and EG recognize each other as sovereign and separate alliances.

II. Peace and Respect:

RAD and EG will coexist in a state of peace. Neither alliance will attack the other militarily or verbally. Both alliances will remain respectful towards each other at all times and any differences will be handled via private discussion.

III. Protection and Defense:

An attack or declaration of war on EG will be considered an attack or declaration of war on RAD. RAD will attempt to resolve such an issue on the behalf of EG if needed through diplomatic means before force is ever used. While not required, EG may come to the defense of RAD at their choosing if the need for mutual defense is ever requested.

IV. Economics:

RAD will assist EG when possible in economic affairs, such as tech deals and aid organization.

V. Aggression and Treaty Signing:

EG agrees to alert RAD if they have decided to go on the offensive towards another alliance at least 48 hours prior to doing so. EG will never declare war on another alliance without first discussing it with RAD leadership. EG will also contact RAD before signing any treaties with other alliances and will discuss such decisions with them.

VI. Cancellation and Possible Upgrade:

Both parties agree to give each other 48 hour notice before canceling this treaty. During that 48 hours, the treaty will still be 100% valid. Should EG feel they have outgrown the need for protection and assistance from RAD, the parties will discuss a possible upgrade to an MDP or higher.

Signed for Elephant Graveyard,

Mufasa: yetanothername

Simba: Shuichi

Nala: Scigirl543

Rafiki: DerekJones

Signed for the Republic of Allied Defenses,

Mr. Bill, Emperor

Jason8, Right Hand Man

Newhotness, Director of LOLUDED

So Schattenmann, do you go into every thread about every alliance and just post "i knew about this a week ago" or something?

Frankly, I have been idling in #elephantgraveyard for a week.

Sorry that I actually am as close to omnipotent as it gets on Planet Bob.

Also, MR SMARTY PANTS, I said that it took J8 a long time between EG's DoE and his Protectorate announcement, so if GGA had gotten pissed, they had a lot of time to declare war.

Frankly, I have been idling in #elephantgraveyard for a week.

Sorry that I actually am as close to omnipotent as it gets on Planet Bob.

Also, MR SMARTY PANTS, I said that it took J8 a long time between EG's DoE and his Protectorate announcement, so if GGA had gotten pissed, they had a lot of time to declare war.

Just because a treaty isn't announced doesn't mean it hasn't been signed, MR SMARTY PANTS.