State of Preußen

thprussia.gif

State of Preußen

This week in His Majesty's Kingdom of Prussia, we saw a moderate amount of growth, as well as the development of Prussia on the world stage. We have sought to grow slowly, and consolidate our strength. We remain a strong and stable core of quality fiefdoms. We've been working hard with our allies in The German Empire to work towards a more permanent protection as well as fostering diplomatic relations with alliances like Umbrella and the Siberian Tiger Alliance.f We urgently look for economic and trade treaties with other States, and would enjoy fostering further friendships. We invite everyone to drop by our forums for a taste of our fine beer and our quality meats.

That is all for this week, in Prussia.

jeez your growing preety well, I mean man just look you have 8 members, 0.10 score and your on the world stage, man I know I don't want to be your enemy

Resorting to insulting an alliance with 8 members, .10 score and just emerged as a presence on the OWF, man I know I want to be your friend. <_< Best of luck to Prussia ^_^

jeez your growing preety well, I mean man just look you have 8 members, 0.10 score and your on the world stage, man I know I don't want to be your enemy

That was rude and uncalled for. When I looked at your tag, I couldn't believe you're a Spartan. They have far more class than you. I hope you can learn from them.

Congratulations, Prussia. May each week see growth.

Uncalled for, unnecessary, unbelievable. Show some class.

Keep on chugging Prussia...You'll get there.

Sir Finch, grab yourself a pistol, rifle or some sort of mechanism for shooting hot pieces of lead through space at a fairly fast pace; grab a bottle of scotch. Go into your kitchen and just think about your life, what you mean in it, why you do what you do.

Hm, quoting to save. So finch ribbed the guy a little, it's not a big deal. This on the other hand is warnable.

That was rude and uncalled for. When I looked at your tag, I couldn't believe you're a Spartan. They have far more class than you. I hope you can learn from them.

Congratulations, Prussia. May each week see growth.

Your starting to talk about Class...lol

Good Luck Prussia i hope it works out for you.

Hm, quoting to save. So finch ribbed the guy a little, it's not a big deal. This on the other hand is warnable.

I found the comment slightly insulting, but for the sake of friendly relations and honor, we shall ignore the post and it's issuer. Thanks to all who have wished us well :)

Edited by Frederick

Your starting to talk about Class...lol

Good Luck Prussia i hope it works out for you.

Your post in itself wasn't 'classy' by bringing up unrelated issues to the topic to gain an opportunity to slip in an unnecessary comment. No better in my opinion.

Just an observation.

Edited by Ejayrazz

In the interests of peaceful communications, I would like to ask that everyone refrain from arguing in this thread. I realize some may be compelled to defend our honor, but I assure you it needs no defending. We are quite thankful, but rest assured we can fend for ourselves.

Polite Regards,

His Majesty, Kaiser Frederick William I of Prussia

I found the comment slightly insulting, but for the sake of friendly relations and honor, we shall ignore the post and it's issuer. Thanks to all who have wished us well :)

Now this is classy. :)