A quick GRAN announcemt

During the last few months I have had the privilege of getting to know a special group of people called Avalanche. During this time I have met many of their government and vice versa, however the more we got to know each other the more we realized we had very little in common. So while having a friendly chat the other day we both decided that it would probably best to shake hands as friends and part ways.

GRAN and Avalanche have already agreed on cancellation and this announcement concludes the 48 hour cancellation period.

We wish Avalanche the Best of luck in the future and although we don’t have a treaty active anymore we still look forward to maintaining a healthy friendship with them.

...makes me suspicious.

/me eyes Avalanche suspiciously.

That's what I thought too, then I remembered in avalanche and for me to eye myself would impossible. Also nonlogical because there is reason for any eying to be in place, because we aren't doing anything, it's just a treaty cancellation.