CON Election Results

Impact

Con2bej3copy3qb8.jpg

Office of the Head of Foreign Affairs,

Senate of the Confederation of Organized Nations.

Greetings all,

CON has had some pretty tough Senate Elections (tough as in no one ran!). But being the lurkers we are, we sallied forth and now have a new Senate. Don't forget to drop us a line at www.the-con.org.

The Confederation of Organized Nations is a mainly peaceful and neutral alliance focused on prospering without war if it can be avoided and as a result I expect my time as Head of Foreign Affairs to be a calm and enjoyable time however, should any problems arise I will intend to deal with it efficiently and effectively whilst always maintaining great relations with other alliances.

The new Head of Recruitment is KillThemAll of EasternFront and the new Head of Foreign Affairs is Impact(me) of Wild Endeavour. Due to the awesomeness of the current Head of Economy, Head of Internal Affairs and the Head of Military, they have retained their positions which means the new senate is as follows;

Head of Economy - Bahadur Christo of Sneakers

Head of Internal Affairs - an Ard Rí of The Union Of Powers

Head of Military - Bobboman of LUEnited States

Head of Foreign Affairs - Impact of Wild Endeavour

Head of Recruitment - KillThemAll of EasternFront

President King Leroy of Hemiola remains in office, with 3 months left in his term.

Thanks and Long Live the CON!

Impact

*W_A_R believes this thread needs more air time.

A lot of new names there for this former CON member apart from that of Bobboman and the very smooth King Leroy of Hemiola.

May CON continue her graceful path along the highways of Digiterra without the undue advances of brigands and ne'er-do-wells.