On the Issue of Scotland

Sumeragi

Every 20 days? i havent seen penchuk post for longer than that. I support Mergy's move to Scotland

Did I say anything that contradicted that?

And Jerrey...a lot of people aren't lazy because they plan to be, instead being lazy just because 'it happens.'

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this would make the second or third time (I can't remember which) you re-rolled. Not that hard to figure out the comment...

Second. I realize it would really be a huge fiasco if I went to RP somewhere else in the world, and that it's incredibly necessary to complain. How many times has that kid rolled? 3? 4? Centurius has rerolled 3/4 times, and I have not seen one thing from anyone about him. If you really think it's that big of a !@#$@#$ deal that I restart in Scotland, then you all need to find something else to do with yourself. There are much more interesting things to complain about on the internet.

Second. I realize it would really be a huge fiasco if I went to RP somewhere else in the world, and that it's incredibly necessary to complain. How many times has that kid rolled? 3? 4? Centurius has rerolled 3/4 times, and I have not seen one thing from anyone about him. If you really think it's that big of a !@#$@#$ deal that I restart in Scotland, then you all need to find something else to do with yourself. There are much more interesting things to complain about on the internet.

No need to get all hot and bothered about what I said. you asked what that comment meant, and I answered it I was NOT the one who made it. Personally, I have nothing against re-rolls... so LAY OFF ME!

I only rolled once, I got bored with the USB so I started a violent communist uprising. If you search for my topics you'd find it.

No need to get all hot and bothered about what I said. you asked what that comment meant, and I answered it I was NOT the one who made it. Personally, I have nothing against re-rolls... so LAY OFF ME!

I was yelling at you all in general.

Thank you merger for being kind.

*tips hat*

*lights Sumeragi on fire*

Good night.

I mean what country has been continuously rp'ed without the rp'er ever having rerolled. I was thinking Rebel Army, J Andres, or Tahoe. I didn't count Shillia, because the government did collapse and the country became part of Neo Triyun... something.

I mean what country has been continuously rp'ed without the rp'er ever having rerolled. I was thinking Rebel Army, J Andres, or Tahoe. I didn't count Shillia, because the government did collapse and the country became part of Neo Triyun... something.

You forgot me. :(

Me too. I just renamed myself a bunch of times. The only thing close to a "reroll" was when I got rid of my old Chairman, claiming he was insane and didn't have the support of the people.

Edit: Back when I attacked Martens and got my army pwned by 50-something subs, lol.

Edited by Lynneth

2 <_< Name changes aren't re-rolls

I havent rerolled....I mean, Ive been rolled, and I had a government change once, but Im still doing the same nation I was when I started

I picked out J Andres, Tahoe and Rebel Army because I think those are the 3 countries that go back to 2006. Transvaal and Slavorussia go back to early 2007 and I think everyone else that rp's here started from 2008 and after.

Edited by Justinian the Mighty