Guess who's back?

PHD

1: The NpO was attacked directly with the CB "We don't like you" by about 12 alliances we weren't allied to. How does that work? I took a query from Hizzy (and/or HannaH, I forget which at that time) and basically told him we weren't doing jack because that's what ya'll decided, but that was the extent of my query activity with them.

2: Ravyns. That's all I'll say in public, but I think you know what I'm referring to.

to your first, I'll only say that you weren't around on a major political scale during other wars, and there's no point arguing my point with you about it.

as for your second, You and I are talking about the same conflict. An attack on the protectorate is an attack on the protectorate due to a treaty, much like an MDP. So treaty linking would still apply.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to your first, I'll only say that you weren't around on a major political scale during other wars, and there's no point arguing my point with you about it.

as for your second, You and I are talking about the same conflict. An attack on the protectorate is an attack on the protectorate due to a treaty, much like an MDP. So treaty linking would still apply.

1: Yeah, we were talking about dropping it: That doesn't make it dropped or invalid in any regard. It was canceled by the NpO after we refused to aid them in the conflict. Other wars are completely immaterial to this argument.

2: I guess you don't remember the plan we made for that entire conflict. If you really want me to air it here, I will, as it really makes no difference in the current political climate, but I will let you decide on that one.

To Airme and Trace, I'll respect your words, I like you both, and I understand the position (even if neither of you were in either alliance at the time). However, you have both been in a similar position before. We indeed have friends on both sides of the conflict, as did you then. I hated every moment of neutrality, watching old friends and new getting killed in a blast of green light. But there wasn't much that could be done without stabbing someone in the back with a direct attack.

By defending GR against the attack, which alliances would you be stabbing in the back? I mean you weren't treatied to all of the 10 alliances that were attacking them. Surely there were targets you could have hit that wouldn't have violated any of your treaties. So don't try to spin it that way, because it's a crock of ship.

EDIT: Going on a fact finding mission, here is who GR surrendered to: GR surrenders to GGA, Valhalla, Sparta, TORN, Molon Labe and Elysium

Which of those 5 alliances were you allied to at the time? The correct answer is: None of them.

So if you can't uphold a major treaty such as that, how can IngSoc think they will be safe with you protecting them?

Edited by AirMe

1: The NpO was attacked directly with the CB "We don't like you" by about 12 alliances we weren't allied to. How does that work? I took a query from Hizzy (and/or HannaH, I forget which at that time) and basically told him we weren't doing jack because that's what ya'll decided, but that was the extent of my query activity with them.

I remember this. That sucked.

LoSS has a lot of great members who I got to meet and chat with. As a collective though, I was very disappointed in the outcome. But, that was what, 8 months ago? Maybe things have changed?

I remember this. That sucked.

LoSS has a lot of great members who I got to meet and chat with. As a collective though, I was very disappointed in the outcome. But, that was what, 8 months ago? Maybe things have changed?

Thank you Hizzy for keeping your opinion respectful. NpO has many great members too such as yourself.

Edit, apologies, your NpO symbol fooled me.

Edited by Drugsup