Guess who's back?

PHD

Which is a noted fact and has differing results depending on who you ask. But enough of this conversation here, I'm on IRC in LoSS for a bit longer if you care to carry it over.

No thanks, I have already talked it over with someone who understands where I am coming from. I will leave you with this though, just because the system worked, doesn't mean the system was right.

Toodles.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha

I do know more than you think ;)

What I was referring to was I hadnt seen this topic since my first post and it changed alittle

Hmmm...I don't quite know what to make of that.

And yes, the thread has taken its logical course given its content, I don't see what's surprising.

Why? Because there's nothing for you to talk about here. You're immaterial to this debate.

Deth is trolling LOSS... What a surprise... Hey - why don't you get back to what you love most and try to coup some more governments.

Being a LOSS thread and DW being the MoFA would make him much more relevant than you - I can understand and empathise with what Trace, AirMe and Bob are saying because their words have weight.

You lost that power when you started trolling anyone associated with us indescriminantly. To the point where even after I left MK to go back to LOSS (after voluntarily paying reps) you still trolled.

So do you really have anything new to say? Or just the same old garbage?

Deth is trolling LOSS... What a surprise... Hey - why don't you get back to what you love most and try to coup some more governments.

Being a LOSS thread and DW being the MoFA would make him much more relevant than you - I can understand and empathise with what Trace, AirMe and Bob are saying because their words have weight.

You lost that power when you started trolling anyone associated with us indescriminantly. To the point where even after I left MK to go back to LOSS (after voluntarily paying reps) you still trolled.

So do you really have anything new to say? Or just the same old garbage?

DW is only MoFA because Nhoj and RoG went inactive and everyone else left, he walked into a position during a time of turmoil (or transition, however you wanna spin it). Just like you walked right into a position as soon as you went back.

I "troll" LoSS because they were an alliance that I was in for nearly a year then pulled the rug out from under their allies and everyone who had an honest bone in their body. Seeing people you once thought honorable friends turn full traitor in front of your eyes isn't something you take lightly. My only regret was that I didn't coup the government while I was still there and take the alliance where it should have gone.

This thread is relevant to me both as a former LoSS member and current member of MK, I honestly don't know where you're coming from there.

I have been specifically trying to contain myself more often, but posts like this and his, you're just asking for it.

The funny thing here is i don't see any GR trolling. The only people that actually mattered in that scenario and the only peoples opinions that would matter to me.

Also D2M No Rebirth and Nhoj still actively work in Gov.

Edited by Drugsup

I will give my full support to helping Ingsoc get back on their feet.

Glory to LOSS

Glory to Ingsoc

Also, i never read your wiki page NR. Brings back some good memories. Also what an epic epic epic LOSS war movie Gives me goosebumps every time I watch it.

I love that one. Also, have you seen this one for IngSoc

Good luck NR. People are right about LoSS though, they haven't been the LoSS you remember since they weaseled out of a treaty and the very same night started making plans against said ally so they could be on the winning side when all was said and done.

You should have talked to me first, with you back at the helm we might have been able to fire that MK - IngSoc Protectorate up again and give you a worthy protector.

Alot of things happened during that war that people are not proud of. If I recall correctly several members of the LoSS gov left to fight with you. There are honorable people in this alliance, but instead of trusting their leaders they trusted their people and their people decided they didn't want war.

Remember this?

NPOMDP.jpg

I faced a similar situation in GW3 where I would have gladly followed NAAC to the end. The people wanted different and that is sometimes what must happen to preserve the alliance.

LoSS has been on the end of a beating many times for its allies. It may be a different culture there now, and perhaps I am responsible for that change. Regardless of the events of the last war, there are people there that I have shared this game with for the better part of 3 years. People that I have lead, fought with, and sacraficed for.

I trust LoSS's leaders, the leadership of MK, and other allies and friends that I have made over the 3 years I have been a part of this world. I am back and committed to helping my alliance prosper and those that I share kinship with. LoSS is one of those alliances, MK is most certainly another.

Why LoSS, New Reverie? From anti-NPO hero-then-disappointment to NPO cheater-in-chief and now protectorate to one of the more irrelevant Pacifican boot-licking group of sycophants on Bob AKA the trash can.

Pathetic.

Who are you? Because surely a member of the NPO would have more gratitude for the person who designed and updated practically every method and system in that alliance. Your entire military, recruitment, trade, and communication system is based on my ideas. Your emperor has personally thanked me for my service and started hailfests in #npowned in my honor. So the next time you decide to critisize my choice of allies and my accomplishments why don't you contribute something more than your mouth to this world first.

The funny thing here is i don't see any GR trolling. The only people that actually mattered in that scenario and the only peoples opinions that would matter to me.

Also D2M No Rebirth and Nhoj still actively work in Gov.

The funny thing is no GR is supporting you either, and someone who has been the MoFA and Archon in GR and was in GR when it occurred is.

This however is a point that has been argued to death, and it serves no purpose to discuss it further, only to derail this thread. I wish NR the best of luck.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

DW is only MoFA because Nhoj and RoG went inactive and everyone else left, he walked into a position during a time of turmoil (or transition, however you wanna spin it). Just like you walked right into a position as soon as you went back.

I "troll" LoSS because they were an alliance that I was in for nearly a year then pulled the rug out from under their allies and everyone who had an honest bone in their body. Seeing people you once thought honorable friends turn full traitor in front of your eyes isn't something you take lightly. My only regret was that I didn't coup the government while I was still there and take the alliance where it should have gone.

This thread is relevant to me both as a former LoSS member and current member of MK, I honestly don't know where you're coming from there.

I have been specifically trying to contain myself more often, but posts like this and his, you're just asking for it.

You a traitor to LoSS, I've been there for more than a year now, krunk and DW has been doing a hell of good job!Your opinion means nothing to us, you mean nothing to us, traitors mean nothing to us.

All alliances really are, are nations that band together for a common cause. Some alliances may differ sharply from others. There is a very prominent speaker in Khaz Modan who likens those who bash other alliances for what they percieve to be right, to little green creatures that live under bridges in her story books. This is an announcement about protecting a respected friend's new band of nations in their common goal, thus we should all be supportive of this nation's endeavour to not be subject to raids from another alliance that disagrees with their world view.

Thank you

(IC enough way of saying what I said before???)

Edited by krunkthegreat

wow....jeez guys its just a game for pity's sake.....all alliances really are, are groups of people coming together in the common defense and support of each other....Why do we get all defensive about a bunch of numbers?

I quote Boxxie: YOUZ TROLLIN! (You know who you are.....and you know who you aren't....)

[OOC] I'm going to suggest you don't accuse people of trolling in threads, the mods don't like it (as an fyi because I know you don't know better, and I feel bad).

Well, you just got defensive about it by your reply. The same could be asked of you. As this is an in character forum however, we are not supposed to thinking about this like it is a game and more like we are the people in the game and the citizens of our nation, so the numbers really do matter from that perspective right? Its not really numbers that are being discussed regardless but the honor of alliances.[/ooc]

Might I ask where you got that quote from *coughninjaeditcough*? because My PR people made some typos and thought there was such a thing called....ahh I can't remember how they put it......but I fired them and got some new ones to make me look good and raise my status in Khaz Modan.....Thank you

You a traitor to LoSS, I've been there for more than a year now, krunk and DW has been doing a hell of good job!Your opinion means nothing to us, you mean nothing to us, traitors mean nothing to us.

A traitor? Because...he left an alliance who had lost its backbone, to go fight for what he believed in, and to uphold a treaty he signed? A traitor because the rest of the alliance (minus PHD and Emberus, forgive me if I forgot anyone else) had decided upholding its honour would cause too many boo-boo's to its precious infrastructure? Perhaps you should re-evaluate your definitions of some things.

A traitor? Because...he left an alliance who had lost its backbone, to go fight for what he believed in, and to uphold a treaty he signed? A traitor because the rest of the alliance (minus PHD and Emberus, forgive me if I forgot anyone else) had decided upholding its honour would cause too many boo-boo's to its precious infrastructure? Perhaps you should re-evaluate your definitions of some things.

I was of the impression, that had we entered we would have broken treaties (which is worse????).....That was around the time I started caring about alliance gov't quite frankly so Im not too up to speed--all I knew was way after the fact.

I was of the impression, that had we entered we would have broken treaties (which is worse????).....That was around the time I started caring about alliance gov't quite frankly so Im not too up to speed--all I knew was way after the fact.

You weren't treatied to all alliances on both sides, you had the option. That is neither here nor there, because the world has already judged your alliance as being worthless, not much you can do now. As for calling deth a traitor...well, I would just LOVE to hear the justification behind that.

Amossio, you are and always have been one of the most malleable people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

You forgot Silentswift.

No, we would have upheld our treaties if we'd hit OV, or any number of other alliances that declared on GR. The GR MDoAP had no non-chaining clause therefore we were obligated to send military aid (which we didn't) the moment they were attacked. We also had a treaty with the NpO and thus could have hit any number of the alliances that hit them without any sort of treaty breach. The only treaty in the other government members' minds was the NPO treaty and how we'd hit someone allied to them by as many as 3 proxy alliances if we attacked.

I remember you from shadows command though, I trust you're doing pretty good at your job :)

Edit: Right, just remembered, it did have a non-chaining clause, however LoSS's official position on protectorates at the time was that an attack on protectorates (ie Hyperion) is an attack on the protector as we were getting ready to use that as justification for military action at one point, and it still doesn't excuse violating the NpO treaty.

Edited by deth2munkies