Guess who's back?

PHD

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore the trolls.

However I will answer a segment of its question.

How about the fact that New Reverie has long term friends in LOSS as well as NPO and many other alliances in CN.

I don't question his friendship to both. I question his desire to associate himself with garbage.

Why LoSS, New Reverie? From anti-NPO hero-then-disappointment to NPO cheater-in-chief and now protectorate to one of the more irrelevant Pacifican boot-licking group of sycophants on Bob AKA the trash can.

Pathetic.

If we're so irrelevant, why do you bother posting? CN needs a better class of trolls. Shame you can't make the cut.

Onwards to relevant things thing!

It's epic to have NR back. Simply epic. Missed that guy way to much

o/ IngSoc

o/ LOSS

o/ Big brother

quoted for falseness

You have a great counterargument.

If we're so irrelevant, why do you bother posting? CN needs a better class of trolls. Shame you can't make the cut.

I post because I remember what LoSS was and as I have stated before I am sad to see them how they are now. :)

Onwards to relevant things thing!

It's epic to have NR back. Simply epic. Missed that guy way to much

Good to see NR back, he's a great guy.

funniest thing i think, iirc Ingsoc was created by a former LoSS member also(LKA for those who remember him) but i may be mistaken...

also... strange, i didn't know New Reverie left NPO... thought he would be there forever

anyway congrats.

EDIT: lol at the "entire section of LoSS's history dedicated to NR", seeing as how it was only over a red senate seat that almost caused the destruction of LOSS by the NPO for maybe a month... btw

^not meant to troll, just observation

Edited by Calixo

Good luck NR. People are right about LoSS though, they haven't been the LoSS you remember since they weaseled out of a treaty and the very same night started making plans against said ally so they could be on the winning side when all was said and done.

You should have talked to me first, with you back at the helm we might have been able to fire that MK - IngSoc Protectorate up again and give you a worthy protector.

Edited by AirMe

Good luck NR. People are right about LoSS though, they haven't been the LoSS you remember since they weaseled out of a treaty and the very same night started making plans against said ally so they could be on the winning side when all was said and done.

You should have talked to me first, with you back at the helm we might have been able to fire that MK - IngSoc Protectorate up again and give you a worthy protector.

Seeing as how we did not attack or be attacked by anyone in that war I don't see how we were really on a side. We didn't loose and we sure as hell didn't win.

But back on track: All of our other protectorates who we would stand with, no matter what I am sure will be happy to welcome IngSoc right in.

Edited by Lord Slade

Seeing as how we did not attack or be attacked by anyone in that war I don't see how we were really on a side. We didn't loose and we sure as hell didn't win.

And you sure as hell didn't honor your treaty either.