Sorry

TheStig

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once he established his new character so that he could be judged solely on the merits of his new persona instead of having to carry the stigma of his now dead character. Thanks to <expletive edited) who feel the need to compare IP addresses because they have nothing better to do with their time he doesn't get that opportunity.

I disagree. If someone was controversial (and not p/eZI) it's a good idea to let those closest to them who they were previously. I'm all for people creating new characters especially when the first one didn't go so well. TheAUT is a perfect example. He learned from his mistakes and has turned into a good guy and a good leader. In Jack's case, he got in trouble for lying in the first place, getting caught lying, and further compounding his lies when the original issue wasn't THAT big of a deal. The way he exited didn't help matters miuch. Hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes and I wish him the best of luck in doing so.

jacky mate...how are ya :P

While I applaud TPF's and TOOL's overall behaviour in dealing with jack (He is a nice guy once you get to know him)

The actual act of people keeping IP's/IRC code.....scares me

Read the thread again...nobody "kept" his IRC mask.

Slevin and Srqt, please, take it to query or go start an "Is it okay to check IPs?" thread.

-Bama

Bama...there was jiggling in that query :P

bama I :wub: ya but we took it to query over 24 hours ago, try to keep up :P

Well...just...yea about that query... ;)

*sigh* Figures it'd be a TPF person cyber stalking. They seem to love that particular activity.

I love people like you...

Just don't leave TOOL next week, found an alliance, and then kill it with the same kind of skill you used as JacktheGreat.

If you keep your head down, your chin up, and hang tight in TOOL for a while, you'll be fine.

Edit: grammar and clarification.

Edited by Duncan King

• 4 months later...