United Nations Announcement

Zikawe

So...you want to be protected by an alliance that posted support for this claim! lol.

And for all your commitment to UN having a message sent threatening to have players banned and attacked if they do not follow you is really impressive. (The former Leadership of United Nations just continues to impress).

Failure to do so will result in your nation being banned, possibly attacked for ghosting.

That is a distortion of the facts. Here is the text of the message sent to all UN members announcing the merger:

Greetings fellow members of the United Nations!

I am here to announce that our alliance has decided to merge with the Roman Empire. They are good friends of ours who have helped us many times in the past. After the SWAT war, we began to look into merging with them to protect you, our members. They are a powerful alliance with strong friends.

READ THIS PART! When you switch to Roman Empire, you MUST register on their forums, at http://z8.invisionfree.com/Roman_Empire_Fo...dex.php?act=idx

Failure to do so will result in your nation being banned, possibly attacked for ghosting.

If you have questions, message Tiberius12 or post them in the Roman Empire forums.

Remember to register on the Roman Empire forums and switch your alliance affiliation to Roman Empire!

Ignore any messages from anyone claiming to be the new "rulers of the United Nations", they are not. They traitors who would see your nations destroyed with their insane actions. Tiberius12 is our Emperor now.

As you can see, this message does not threaten "bannishment" or "attacks" on any member of the UN. It does threaten it to members of the UN who switch to RE and don't register on the forums, a policy that is practiced by every alliance.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a distortion of the facts. Here is the text of the message sent to all UN members announcing the merger:

I am here to announce that our alliance has decided to merge with the Roman Empire. They are good friends of ours who have helped us many times in the past. After the SWAT war, we began to look into merging with them to protect you, our members. They are a powerful alliance with strong friends.

READ THIS PART! When you switch to Roman Empire, you MUST register on their forums, at http://z8.invisionfree.com/Roman_Empire_Fo...dex.php?act=idx

If you have questions, message Tiberius12 or post them in the Roman Empire forums.

Remember to register on the Roman Empire forums and switch your alliance affiliation to Roman Empire!

Ignore any messages from anyone claiming to be the new "rulers of the United Nations", they are not. They traitors who would see your nations destroyed with their insane actions. Tiberius12 is our Emperor now.

As you can see, this message does not threaten "bannishment" or "attacks" on any member of the UN. It does threaten it to members of the UN who switch to RE and don't register on the forums, a policy that is practiced by every alliance.

So then are you forcing them to merge or not?

No, we are offering them an opportunity, not demanding anything. We've been clear that no one has to merge, so don't distort our words.

Then why have you had RE nations attack two people flying the United Nations AA?

To protect nations that are merging who were attacked by said members of United Nations.

So you have been complaining that this takeover was illegitimate because we didn't use diplomacy and then you turn around and do the same thing? Why don't you take a page out of your own book and let the Internal Affairs of UN be just that. If the guy changes AA, then the wars will cease but in till then he is flying our AA and will be under our jurisdiction.

Unless it is your policy to assert power over internal politics of other alliances. In which case I hope your allies take note.

Edited by Zikawe

So you have been complaining that this takeover was illegitimate because we didn't use diplomacy and then you turn around and do the same thing? Why don't you take a page out of your own book and let the Internal Affairs of UN be just that. If the guy changes AA, then the wars will cease but in till then he is flying our AA and will be under our jurisdiction.

We do not recognize your government, therefore we will not have any "diplomacy" with you. Until he resigns the UN leadership and alliance affiliatioin, NaonMatrix is still the leader of the UN. Besides, if you want to play the "lead by force" game, then we are simply doing what you are. So, I declare the Emperor of the Roman Empire to also be the Emperor of the UN.

:P

Edit- The Emperor part was a joke if you couldn't catch that.

Edited by ceasar43

It pretty much sounds like: If you change your AA to RE and register on RE's forums, you will not be banned

We do not recognize your government, therefore we will not have any "diplomacy" with you. Until he resigns the UN leadership and alliance affiliatioin, NaonMatrix is still the leader of the UN. Besides, if you want to play the "lead by force" game, then we are simply doing what you are. So, I declare the Emperor of the Roman Empire to also be the Emperor of the UN.

43<44

I do not recognize this claim that there is an emperor of the UN. The UN is a democracy!

-NaonMatrix is still the leader of the UN.

-I declare the Emperor of the Roman Empire to also be the Emperor of the UN.

So you claim that you don't recognize me because he didn't resign, so do you not recognize yourself as well :mellow:

Anyway, so it is said so let it be done. We are here to stay, are you?

-NaonMatrix is still the leader of the UN.

-I declare the Emperor of the Roman Empire to also be the Emperor of the UN.

So you claim that you don't recognize me because he didn't resign, so do you not recognize yourself as well :mellow:

Anyway, so it is said so let it be done. We are here to stay, are you?

I edited my post to tell people who couldn't catch it thay my making our Emperor the UN emperor was a joke. And we've been around longer then you have, and will be here when you are gone.

I got your back.

You people need to be nice to CoolGreen. He is here to help you, and I will assist him in any way that I can. If he wants to help UN, then Im going to be at his side.

You people need to understand something, we now have control of UN and you people just need to sit back and enjoy the ride.

DEAR UN MEMBERS

Congradulations on your forceful merge into Murder Inc. 2..

I edited my post to tell people who couldn't catch it thay my making our Emperor the UN emperor was a joke. And we've been around longer then you have, and will be here when you are gone.

ceasar43, i agree with u

I'm glad to see that a new government is taking the reigns at UN. It would be a sad day in TE to see the entire alliance vanish into RE.

Also, for those of you complaining about how CoolGreen is taking control of UN, I would advise you to look at how NaonMatrix himself took control.

I believe I speak for all of the Mostly Harmful Alliance when I say: Good post sir

I believe I speak for all of the Mostly Harmful Alliance when I say: Good post sir

Go talk to your friends in RE and get them to stop attacking us then. We are ready to come to an agreement with them in order to end the attacks.

Go talk to your friends in RE and get them to stop attacking us then. We are ready to come to an agreement with them in order to end the attacks.

We will stop the attacks when we decide that you are no longer a threat to the current leadership of UN in the person of NaonMatrix (basically, when he switches to Roman Empire and resigns as leader of UN). Until then the attacks continue.

We will stop the attacks when we decide that you are no longer a threat to the current leadership of UN in the person of NaonMatrix (basically, when he switches to Roman Empire and resigns as leader of UN). Until then the attacks continue.

Since when do you have a say on the sovereignty of UN? Who gave you the right to attack nations flying the flag of UN?

Members of UN are resisting the merger between UN and Roman Empire and you respond by using military force? Now lets not kid ourselves and say this isn't a power grab by the Roman Empire.

Since when do you have a say on the sovereignty of UN? Who gave you the right to attack nations flying the flag of UN?

Members of UN are resisting the merger between UN and Roman Empire and you respond by using military force? Now lets not kid ourselves and say this isn't a power grab by the Roman Empire.

We've only attacked people who are attacking people who are trying to merge.

Edited by ceasar43

I'm glad to see that a new government is taking the reigns at UN. It would be a sad day in TE to see the entire alliance vanish into RE.

Also, for those of you complaining about how CoolGreen is taking control of UN, I would advise you to look at how NaonMatrix himself took control.

AGREED!! I and TPF support the new GOV of UN. It wasn't all that long ago when EE deserted them and left them. I think a merger would be up to the members of the AA not the leader/s.

If anything a vote would have to take place. If some of the current gov would like to join RE then it is only the choice of their nation, not dictate to anyone else who to join. I say if the current members of UN wish to stay, then they have my support to do so. I don't feel its fair to force anyone to join an AA they don't want to, and judging from pm's by some of the current leaders and new leaders they really don't want to. Besides its as easy as editing your nation's AA....And few have done so as far as i can see.

Also agreed, I think the public of TE agrees that forcing someone to join an AA is bad business.

I think you put a knife in the heart of United Nations when you tried to force the alliance to merge, and then threatened all those who were yet to change with attack. We have know interest in destroying nations, it is you who is making then threat not us. But you are correct that the UN will love on, it will live UN under my command. And I would like to add are fair and just in this benevolent government, those who want to be in the government are free to run for election.

Thanks.

Are you serious CG? I did the merge for the best of our members. You are running nothing but a dictatorship. You are the one who took the UN by force, and threatened to attack my nation if I did not go along with you.

And unlike Lion Heart, I did this for the best of the UN, and I didn't leave my men to fend for themselves. Everyone who doesn't believe me look at this.

To: Gilbert Torres From: danizduhman Date: 3/7/2009 12:31:38 AM

Subject: RE: URGENT! UN OFFICIAL

Message: Who am I? Coolgreen44 and I are the future of the United Nations. Shadow is no longer in charge here.

If you join us, and help us make UN a great alliance, your nation will be spared. You can continue to work in FA, under our wing.

If you do not, I'm afraid you are aware of the consequences.