United Nations Announcement

Zikawe

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cdtbanner.jpg

While CDT does not sign treaties, we would like to declare that we consider the legitimate government of United Nations lead by Coolgreen (Zikawe) to be a friend.

We would like to give a friendly warning to the Roman Empire to stop recruiting from our friends.

Edited by popsumpot

cdtbanner.jpg

While CDT does not sign treaties, we would like to declare that we consider the legitimate government of United Nations lead by Coolgreen (Zikawe) to be a friend.

We would like to give a friendly warning to the Roman Empire to stop recruiting from our friends.

We would like to politely ask Common Defense Treaty to please stop interfering in Roman Empire business.

cdtbanner.jpg

Claiming an alliance is not the way to legitimacy... good show RE

If we can just claim alliances... DIBS ON MHA.

Go for it :P

But I think they may have a government competent enough to actually stop you, unlike UN which realized the former government was so weak that the only recourse was to merge!

:lol:

Who are you guys? The man in charge of the UN is Naon Matrix. Explain to me why you are doing this.

ok i agree with Gilbert Torres' Wat the heck is going on, oh yeah this is my standard file user name, And yeah Naon Matrix is in charge of the UN :mad:

Lordteehut remember lol
And u guys shouldnt disrespect Naon Matrix, he is a great leader, i would support these two, Naon Matrix and Gilbert Torres and if u dont like tht, then come at me :jihad: :jihad:

Yes lol, well I'm glad to have your support LordTeeHut. And I'm glad this new so called "leader" isn't brainwashing you.

The UN is ran by Shadow Matrix, and as of yesterday we are with the Roman Empire.

I was in the REA lol, and This so wat u call "leader" is a disgrace to the UN, i would mock his power anyday