United Nations Announcement

Zikawe

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but i claimed it 100 years ago and was hiding in a little world i call Narnia then i have returned to come and get my throne back respectfully

You don't want to go to Narnia with Hayden,or as i call him Mr.Jackson, its TOO magiacal, and he has a speacial magic wand that makes you cry when he uses is. He calls it "big guy"

haha funny thats why.....never mind im too mature to amke a momma joke

Mature? Oh sure you are........... you can't even spell "make" right..................

Hey ask your mom if me and her are still.........oh yeah nvm :P

(BTW EVERYONE......... Hayden is......diffrent......with his magic stick.....

025-magician-01.png

u can call it that if you want but can can always ask your mom what she thinks.

EDIT: she just read this and told me that she llikes to call it......it's a mstery and she wont tell u

EDIT2: dont make fun of my viciously fast hands that type some letters too early.

Edited by hayden colson

Thats cool, hey tell your mom we can't......tonight cause, well...... i don't wna hurt her feelings but your grandma has MUCH MORE experience and she wants to..........well its a mystery really.......but tell your mom im sry this didnt work out..........

( Hayden: I'm gonna win give up now! )

LMAO

EDIT2: dont make fun of my viciously fast hands that type some letters too early.

You should ask you mom about my viciuosly fast hands.......... i took out the trash one day, and she was like DANG cause my hands moved so fast. I think she got it on video but my hands might be too fast to see......

(Just so yalz kno me and hayden are pals, were just having fun, so don't go crazy on me :P)

Edited by Damian55

You should ask you mom about my viciuosly fast hands.......... i took out the trash one day, and she was like DANG cause my hands moved so fast. I think she got it on video but my hands might be too fast to see......

(Just so yalz kno me and hayden are pals, were just having fun, so don't go crazy on me :P)

This is the sort of things you use your private messages for, and is entirely inappropriate on these boards.