United Nations Announcement

Zikawe

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly.

The former leaders are trying to kill the alliance off, I am here to save it.

I got your back.

You people need to be nice to CoolGreen. He is here to help you, and I will assist him in any way that I can. If he wants to help UN, then Im going to be at his side.

You people need to understand something, we now have control of UN and you people just need to sit back and enjoy the ride.

I got your back.

You people need to be nice to CoolGreen. He is here to help you, and I will assist him in any way that I can. If he wants to help UN, then Im going to be at his side.

You people need to understand something, we now have control of UN and you people just need to sit back and enjoy the ride.

This isn't diplomacy it is a dictatorship.

As much as you want to bring my fellow friends and I down, you will not succeed.

You might take our alliance,

You might attack our land,

You might try and take us down,

But you will not never knock us out. We are fighters, and we fight for what we believe in.

We are not quitters, and resort to diplomatic negotiations when we want action. Not Dictatorship tactics.

Rest assured that you will not kill our spirit, the heart of the UN will live on!

As much as you want to bring my fellow friends and I down, you will not succeed.

But you will not never knock us out. We are fighters, and we fight for what we believe in.

We are not quitters, and resort to diplomatic negotiations when we want action. Not Dictatorship tactics.

Rest assured that you will not kill our spirit, the heart of the UN will live on!

I believe in tht,

as hard as u try

our spirits will still rise

U will never knock this

or us down

we will never give up

and we will fight to the

END!!

Edited by FearUnited

I think you put a knife in the heart of United Nations when you tried to force the alliance to merge, and then threatened all those who were yet to change with attack. We have know interest in destroying nations, it is you who is making then threat not us. But you are correct that the UN will love on, it will live UN under my command. And I would like to add are fair and just in this benevolent government, those who want to be in the government are free to run for election.

Thanks.

This train wreck is the main reason we decided to go ahead with the merger. Thanks for vindicating our decision!

The only train wreck here is the former administration. It's nice to see when they were taken out of power they had to scramble to try to save face, by destroying the alliance they pretend to care about. :blush:

commitment, heh, our commitment is our luv to the United Nations, we left for diffent reasons, we wanted the best for the alliance, while u r going to destroy the alliance, our commitment is to protect the members of this alliance

commitment, heh, our commitment is our luv to the United Nations, we left for diffent reasons, we wanted the best for the alliance, while u r going to destroy the alliance, our commitment is to protect the members of this alliance

You can't destroy something which never existed in the first place.